Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Now he's gone soft, but before he used to sound like an MRA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Mr. Hand posted:

Now he's gone soft, but before he used to sound like an MRA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

I like Bill Burr, but that bit has a stupid premise. They get all that money because marriage joins people financially from a legal standpoint, durr.

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I like Bill Burr, but that bit has a stupid premise. They get all that money because marriage joins people financially from a legal standpoint, durr.

Marriage as an institution was redefined in the 70s as a legal contract in which the woman could never lose upon the marriage's dissolution.

Husband cheats and wife wants out of relationship? Wife says gently caress you, give me custody of the children, half your stuff, the house, and alimony.

Wife cheats and either SHE or her husband wants out of the marriage? Wife says gently caress you, give me custody of the children, half your stuff, the house, and alimony.

Just lol at the manginas who enable this.

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
More Bill Burr the MRA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dybby26QnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnwWf8lFKZY

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Mr. Hand posted:

Marriage as an institution was redefined in the 70s as a legal contract in which the woman could never lose upon the marriage's dissolution.

Husband cheats and wife wants out of relationship? Wife says gently caress you, give me custody of the children, half your stuff, the house, and alimony.

Wife cheats and either SHE or her husband wants out of the marriage? Wife says gently caress you, give me custody of the children, half your stuff, the house, and alimony.

im not entirely sure this is correct

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ambrose Burnside posted:

im not entirely sure this is correct

Have you heard of the phenomenon of false rape accusations?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I don't necessarily agree with Burr's views, but goddamn if his delivery doesn't make me laugh at just about everything he says.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Mr. Hand posted:

But the thing is, anyone who bitches about this is dumb because marriage is a stupid premise in the first place. If you like someone, be with them. If you don't, don't. Marriage is for attention whores who deserve any dissatisfaction they get.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Mr. Hand posted:

Have you heard of the phenomenon of false rape accusations?

trying too hard

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

god dammit i was going to post this gently caress you

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

What does he talk about on his podcast when it is not football season

Mr. Hand
Apr 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ambrose Burnside posted:

trying too hard

:(

poo poo.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Death By Yogurt posted:

Fat shaming himself, yelling Laaaadies, whispering in the next moment because the hotel just told him to keep it down, hockey, complaining about Nia, entertaining Nia, giving relationship advice with Nia, currently talking about how green beans in France are so much better than in the states, what the gently caress is wrong with our food, its the fault of the bankers and the illuminati.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

this guy sucks i saw him once live

unfunny

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Are you video games a loser habit?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I miss the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Death By Yogurt posted:

Hockey

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mdm posted:

I miss the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Me too

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Comedian has dumb schtick for his routine. Millennial is upset. Ghost of Jerry Seinfeld haunts us all.

Comedians have dumb schticks. Bill Burr is a tasteless unfunny hack but his comedy appeals to certain (stupid) people. In the same regard so does Larry The Cable Guy going 'MUH PICK UP TRUCK', or Jo Brandt going 'MY VAGINA, MY STUPID HUSBAND.'

Its ok, op.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Dungeon Ecology posted:

this guy sucks i saw him once live

unfunny

Saw him just last month in boston and he was very funny.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I like when interneters get afraid of laffing at someone whose views could be construed as conservative because they're afraid of getting conservative HIV or something through laughter or being seen possibly laughing at something that isn't totally in line w/ their political views

it's jokes

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

plus if you think spinning the "women make less than men" thing into a funny joke from a different perspective is suddenly MRA then i have sad news

you are a bitch

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

ugh the problem is that his views and arguments have holes in them!!

*nods head as chris rock explains the difference between niggers and black ppl*
*applauds with louis ck as he talks about how ppl with food allergies should die because it's natural selection*

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

men deserve to have half their poo poo taken from them.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
I only watched one of that guy's old specials and the last half of it was like sitting in on some rear end in a top hat's therapy session as they explain how their childhood made them treat women like poo poo and they lack to the self awareness to see why it's a problem

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
He makes some salient points though. If you think about it Arnold Schwarzenegger really is a great man that has achieved great things.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Never thought he was funny.
I think Step Brothers is a funny movie and also Napolean Dynamtie.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the more undeserved wealth they have the more you should take without the least bit of remorse
who deserves it more is a pissing contest and pissing contests should be billion dollar sporting events broadcasted on multiple sports networks
no one has ever personally accomplished anything actually worth half a billion dollars

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

bonvivant posted:

I only watched one of that guy's old specials and the last half of it was like sitting in on some rear end in a top hat's therapy session as they explain how their childhood made them treat women like poo poo and they lack to the self awareness to see why it's a problem

lol

of course you can't enjoy the work of one of the funniest comedians alive today without somehow finding a way to inject retarded tumblr politics.

yes I'm sure Bill Burr treats women like poo poo, his comedy has proved this. clearly this man hates women.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Please keep posting MRA stuff Mr Hand, you're really making some progress here.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hes bald his t levels must be off the charts i respect his views

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

City of Tampa posted:

lol

of course you can't enjoy the work of one of the funniest comedians alive today without somehow finding a way to inject retarded tumblr politics.

yes I'm sure Bill Burr treats women like poo poo, his comedy has proved this. clearly this man hates women.

lol go back to the thread for obsessive retards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs when tom leykis and men going their own way upload your bit you know it's quality

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
'Gender Humour'

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

bonvivant posted:

lol go back to the thread for obsessive retards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs when tom leykis and men going their own way upload your bit you know it's quality

oh well you sure told me; I wasn't aware that there are idiots that enjoy massively popular standup comedians. I guess this should color my opinion of Bill Burr's hilarious comedy?

Please post more standup comedy bits that demonstrate real hatred for women. everything is sexist everywhere 24/7. everything is misogyny

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:yikes:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I liked his one bit about how being a mom is not the hardest job in the world because you can do it in your pajamas. Unlike coal mining and roofing in July.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I thought MRA was a type of boxing. What am I thinking of?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I like Bill Burr and think he's a great comedian but yeah he's kinda the prototype model this stuff and what I picture in my head when I think of a whiny MRA dude

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
ITT people taking comedy seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Mr. Hand posted:

This isn't the first thread you've posted dumb MRA poo poo in and I can't tell whether you are a lovely gimmick or merely a lovely person

• Locked thread