Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Maybe you should start a religion, OP. I hear that is a very lucrative career path for struggling carpenters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have over 30 feet of shelf space in my house devoted to TPBs AMA.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Give Pat a Job posted:

Jesus Christ Hot Topic is going to be even more unbearable to walk past once this Suicide Squad piece of poo poo hits theaters.

I'm gonna get a temp tattoo that says "damaged" and apply it to my forehead.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol if you're not reading Tom Strong.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SweetKarma posted:

I don't get the appeal of comics.

I hear Bananas have appeal.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Comics actually make me feel retarded because I have a hard time looking at the pictures and reading the words at the same time I'd rather read something like Ulysses that's straightforward

Let me tell you about this comic called Homestuck...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

roikun777 posted:

Ever drop one in a toilet?

No but only because my posterior and crotch fat pad are large enough to form a perfect seal over the toilet.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tomorrow is Thursday.

Maybe you should build yourself a calendar stand and put a calendar on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP how much would it cost to build a bed shaped like an Egyptian sarcophagus? It should fit a queen sized mattress and be modified to accommodate my farting problem.

• Locked thread