Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gender illusionist posted:

this is such a good thread, thanks op

your welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

gender illusionist posted:

this is such a good thread, thanks op

you bumped it human being

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I think the funniest thing is, Amerisports aren't even #2 in terms of global popularity, nope that's cricket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRAzmaq5x0

e: ^^ choooooon! ^^

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

these threads don't make any sense anymore since its the US that's cleaning up everyone else's FIFA mess

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shirley Crabtree posted:

I think the funniest thing is, Amerisports aren't even #2 in terms of global popularity, nope that's cricket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRAzmaq5x0

Out of all the sports India chooses to like they pick cricket. wtf, india?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

cricket is like a classy version of baseball, don't knock it til you've tried it

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Have you ever met an Indian person that was a really good athlete? That's why they play cricket.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shirley Crabtree posted:

cricket is like a classy version of baseball, don't knock it til you've tried it

Once in middle school they had us play cricket for gym class. Everybody kept loving up because we were so used to throwing the bat in baseball no one kept it with them as they ran back and forth. The very next day we were on those blue square floor scooters that hosed up your knuckles and we never played cricket again.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

BigBoss posted:

Have you ever met an Indian person that was a really good athlete? That's why they play cricket.

They're also pretty great at kabaddi which is an awesome sport, it's kinda like football but the ball is a human being.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
Soccer is gay

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Cricket is like baseball except with even more stupid and arbitrary rules.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I got banned from Facebook on purpose. I don't know poo poo about Facebook and I am personally baffled at how people could consume so much boring content at once.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Redkist posted:

even the rock only has 49 mil lmao joke numbers

haha the rock has more likes than lebron's page ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ben Smash posted:

I got banned from Facebook on purpose. I don't know poo poo about Facebook and I am personally baffled at how people could consume so much boring content at once.

god drat youre cool as gently caress bro :respek:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ben Smash posted:

I agree but let's be fair here

:ironicat:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
lol who reads facebook? ello is where it is at!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

god drat youre cool as gently caress bro :respek:

No I'm not. Goatse on the Bill O'Reilly fan page does not make me cool.

I just got a warning for something tame and was already upset that a good group of people who used to keep in touch directly now only communicated with likes and selfies. Maintaining a small group of friends and family who actually give a poo poo about what's going on in your life is much easier.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am pretty sure that Americans don't have to worry too much about their standing in international sport.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I agree but let's be fair here

:ironicat:

TBF I really only cruise GBS, FYAD and PYF and have a backlog of 2000+ plus posts on most of the threads I like. I'm a bad EVE goon, too. I can't keep up with that thread for poo poo!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How do you get banned from Facebook? You have to literally commit a hate crime or something and even that doesn't guarantee anything.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Neither have taken even 1 Attitude Adjustment ever and I'm pretty surethey'd die if they did.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Do people still pretend to care about baskit balls? As in, is the topic of this a thread seriously a surprise to anyone? Surely not learned men, I would think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

Redkist posted:

Messi also has 50+ million more likes than LeBron as well.

Yes but those are poor people Likes and as it's been decided that money directly correlates to the significance of your voice, who the gently caress cares?

• Locked thread