Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
God it's frustrating. Got perishables I need to use up but I really just want a couple McDoubles and fries. gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What are these "perishables"?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it's not about the mcdoubles, your brain porblems are keeping you from getting up and cooking for yourself, and mcdonalds is an easy solution, like forcing society to accept the transgendered, and for that i am sorry.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Make sure you grab a large iced strawberry lemonade during McCafe hour for a dollar off OP.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
get you a mcdouble.
you can eat that fridge stuff tomorrow.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

im sure there's a nice rear end you can eat somewhere op

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Stoic Commie posted:

it's not about the mcdoubles, your brain porblems are keeping you from getting up and cooking for yourself, and mcdonalds is an easy solution, like forcing society to accept the transgendered, and for that i am sorry.

tbh McDonalds is far enough away that it's easier to cook :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I had mcdoubles yesterday for lunch but could only eat one so i threw the other away. mcdoubles don't hear up well

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Put everything into a blender, shape into patties, deep fry

Serve on white buns with ketchup

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what do you have in the fridge op

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

and to think a few weeks ago GBS was rich enough to afford five guys every day

stay safe poverty GBS

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
The cajun mchicken is one hell of a sandwich

Wolfman23x
Nov 23, 2004

a horse of course suggested this avatar in BYOB so me so I purchased it. I think he smells a PS3.

Squeezy Farm posted:

God it's frustrating. Got perishables I need to use up but I really just want a couple McDoubles and fries. gently caress!

Story of my loving life right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i cant wait to see what kind of desperate poo poo mcdonalds does in the next year to try and claw their profits back up

• Locked thread