Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sir Unimaginative posted:

At least they don't cut his mic in Chicago. Forcing a fanthem is some bull-rear end poo poo.

It was cool when the Canucks guy did it the first couple times during the playoffs ten years ago, but now it's an every game thing and it has severely lost its lustre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Look Around You posted:

why is the nbcsp feed so blue?

Ratings getting them down?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Look Around You posted:

for some reason, the United Center always looks blue on TV at the start of games

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Go Bolts

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

ThinkTank posted:

It's the second i that throws me off. Why do you need two letters to imply the "ee" sound. Just pick one ya putz.

It's because it's the Ukrainian spelling.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Fat Lou posted:

As a Blackhawks fan I am looking forward for them to not score a single goal on Vasilevskiy
As a Blackhawks fan I am looking forward for them to not taking a single shot on Vasilevskiy

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

Look Around You posted:

Doppler shift.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Yeet posted:

As a Blackhawks fan I approve of Mr. Bishop's absence. But being forced to play Timonen who looks pretty loving grizzled doesn't exactly fill me with hope. It's kind of sad to know we have all the offensive power in the world but rely on Keith and Seabrook for pretty much everything defensive (Oduya is pretty good too). I hope TVR can really bust out

Does no one know we have this Hammer who loving is our blue line?

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Watching the game from a sports bar in Hilo. :cool:

Please only drink Malort for these games being that it is distilled in Florida and only sold in Chicago. It just makes sense.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

RC Cola posted:

As a Blackhawks fan I am looking forward for them to not taking a single shot on Vasilevskiy
They really should scrap their 12-passes-before-a-shot strategy for at least tonight

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Watching the game from a sports bar in Hilo. :cool:

:cheers: This is me in T-MINUS THREE GODDAMN DAYS :toot::siren::science: except Hanelei Bay and not Hilo.

Oh and did the Bolts ever say wtf is wrong with Bishop?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

RC Cola posted:

Does no one know we have this Hammer who loving is our blue line?

As I say this he turns it over

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
did Bishop die

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
These lines were an overreaction from Q

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone have an HD feed? The current one is hurting my eyes.

Huge thanks to maker for last time.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Why did Q split up Saad and Hossa? That line was the only one worth a poo poo in Game 3.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

curiousCat posted:

did Bishop die
He poo poo himself to death :rip:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hawks on pace for a solid total of 0 shots in net.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Niwrad posted:

Why did Q split up Saad and Hossa? That line was the only one worth a poo poo in Game 3.

I don't know but I don't think we have a shot yet

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
I'm a bit new to hockey. Is there some sort of rule that forbids the Blackhawks from taking shots on goal? Thanks.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Like I get mixing up lines but don't gently caress with the one line that was hurting Tampa.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

curiousCat posted:

did Bishop die

2 games ago

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Niwrad posted:

He likes to change things up after the Hawks lose. Even if the Hawks have not played terribly in the series and it would be fine to stick with the lines as they exist

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

William T. Hornaday posted:

I'm a bit new to hockey. Is there some sort of rule that forbids the Blackhawks from taking shots on goal? Thanks.

I wish this was short enough to be the next thread title.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Comprehensive list of things that have occurred since puck drop:

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

It's so quiet in there tonight isn't it?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Good job Q

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Good save

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So far this feels like two teams trying to feel each other out.

Which is weird because it's the 4th game of the series, they should have already felt each other up multiple times by now.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

TMMadman posted:

So far this feels like two teams trying to feel each other out.

Which is weird because it's the 4th game of the series, they should have already felt each other up multiple times by now.

Well the Hawks are feeling out all their new linemates :haw:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

This game sure is something. I wonder what...happens...*wanders into other room with Cubs/Tigers on*

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Pretty sure it doesn't matter in the slightest who the gently caress Tampa's goalie is in this game.

Or if they even need one.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

CBC please shut up about Vince Vaughn, he hasn't been relevant in a decade or more now.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Who is this famous man in a Hawks sweater and why is he davening on my television?

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

jesus CBC really wants to play this Wedding Crashers angle tonight huh

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Did you guys know Vince Vaughn was in wedding crashers? Do you want to hear about it ever 3 minutes? Good!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

ThinkTank posted:

CBC please shut up about Vince Vaughn, he hasn't been relevant in a decade or more now.

for - loving - real

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A shot! Take one!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Way to pass that one right into Sharps skates Toftbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

JoelJoel posted:

Did you guys know Vince Vaughn was in wedding crashers? Do you want to hear about it ever 3 minutes? Good!

Hey guys Ben Bishop is really tall.

Wait, poo poo, um... well there was this movie once, and

• Locked thread