Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
One time we hid a milk carton in the ceiling tile. After about a week it started smelling funnkkk-ayyyyy I tell you what. After about 2 weeks it smelled like total butt. After about 3 weeks, they called an exterminating company to find the "dead animal" lol.

Imagine the look on our principal when instead of a dead rodent, the exterminator emerges holding a carton of 2% milk. If you can't imagine it, this is a good approximation:

LOL those were simpl'r times indeed. Any goons have any similar stories they'd like to share? Only fuked up but hilarious poo poo itt plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
like most other goons i was violently bullied in highschool

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
As a sophomore I was on a lot of heroin at a point in time

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
pep rallies were gay but mandatory so I snuck out to my car (with the asst principal wandering around) and got in my car and drove away without him ever seeing me, it was cool

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
actually i transferred schools for my last 2 years and just smoked weed and skipped class

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I said before but I used to get hand jobs under the desk from the girl in front of me in history it was p cool

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
just the time i killed all those cops (40 cops with my bare hands)

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

i did prescription drugs a bunch and got kicked out for a week because of it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Had this ag science class and I'd put all of the dead dissected animals used in class and put them in some dudes bike basket, he'd have a bag full of animal parts when he returned to his bike; did this until they made him move his bike to the window in front of the principals office. We all had a good laugh about it, not sure how he's doing though, I'm sure he emerged mentally healthy.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
i totally april foolzed my dad in 9th grade where i pretended i wrecked a bunch of a books in an april fools prank gone wrong and the principal was in on it and was yelling and i was sobbing.

oh man the egg on my dad's face!!!!!!!!

haha hah

hah

i was expelled from middle school 3 times tho

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Set off a foot long 5 inch thick smoke bomb in the hallway between classes

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Wait no that was my dick

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
angel dust, acid, ludes, nuthin special.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

exspurt analcyst posted:

angel dust, acid, ludes, nuthin special.

how the gently caress did you get ludes were you in high school in the 60's?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
80's. Ageist hatr.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

gigganigga3000
Jun 10, 2015
I stole a pencil

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I hosed my 11th grade art teacher.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
i walked laps around outside during lunch time coz i had no friends to sit with...nowadays i just hide in my office while my coworkers go out

:smith:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I snorted lines of crushed up dilaudid off of CD cases in the bathroom stalls during lunch

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Fingered a chick on the roof of the school during 30 hour famine.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

bonvivant posted:

pep rallies were gay but mandatory so I snuck out to my car (with the asst principal wandering around) and got in my car and drove away without him ever seeing me, it was cool

Haha one time we brought a laser pointer at a pep rally and we were shining it at people. Somehow they identified the source of the laser in like 2 minutes, I'll always wonder "how"

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I got a months worth of Saturday school because I changed a library computers wallpaper to a South Park one. Dumb bitch librarian said I was "hacking" because that fat poo poo did a weekend seminar on microsoft office so she thought she was Bill Gates. I totally owned her with my smart rear end 16 year old logic "If the computers are networked, wouldn't there be a record of everything done on the computer ?" and that got me out of being expelled.

MInd you this was right after school shootings were the cool thing. We also had to wear nametags and have our shirts tucked in because if they are tucked in then I couldnt carry a gun.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol any changing of any setting on any computer was hacking, bc the teachers had no idea how to change the homepage themselves. also goatse, penis.com, you know gthe good old days before they figured out blocking software

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

and it was cool and hosed up, the goatman still edgy..... it was too dark 4 u

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
printed out the anarchists cookbook in the library

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Fellow goons, drugs are cool but doesn't anyone have any funny pranks they could share? Here's another one for yall:

There was this one Pakistani security guard who was a total rear end in a top hat. No sense of humor whatsoever. This is what he looked like 24/7:

Anyways we found out that "chutiya" meant rear end in a top hat in Urdu or whatever hosed up language they speak over there. So we would yell it at him and he would whip his head around in total confusion lmfao.

The kicker is, one time he took us down to the deans office and reported us for "swearing at [him] in Urdu language". LOL so we say "hey dean I don't know what muhammed is on about but I sure as hell dont know any Urdu" and so the Dean was like "yeah I don't know what Muhammed was thinking. youre free to go" :owned:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I got a months worth of Saturday school because I changed a library computers wallpaper to a South Park one. Dumb bitch librarian said I was "hacking" because that fat poo poo did a weekend seminar on microsoft office so she thought she was Bill Gates. I totally owned her with my smart rear end 16 year old logic "If the computers are networked, wouldn't there be a record of everything done on the computer ?" and that got me out of being expelled.

MInd you this was right after school shootings were the cool thing. We also had to wear nametags and have our shirts tucked in because if they are tucked in then I couldnt carry a gun.

Whoa you'd think Hitler himself was the POTUS

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
When the library got new computers nobody knew how to fuckign work them so I would alter the settings sometimes because I was a social recluse and spent 95% of the time in the library from jr high to highschool and would then proclaim that the computers are being hacked from the outside.

Teachers went for it every time. Especially since they all kept their powerpoint presentations in an open folder and I would change every picture ot a butt or something.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after columbine the student council publicly reported that i was the most likely person to go on a killing spree. i dont think i ever actually met any of them, so no clue what that was about.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

i also used to self-harm with a friend of mine who i had known since childhood and it seemed really cool and like a bonding experience and looking back at it i realize how hosed up it was and how much i insulated myself from that poo poo as a kid.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

caused an assistant orchestra director to walk out of the concert hall crying, started a big shitstorm because i wouldnt stand for the pledge of allegiance in texas, also skipped latin all the time :cool:

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I accidentally joined a street gang

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

TEAYCHES posted:

caused an assistant orchestra director to walk out of the concert hall crying

What precipitated this incident?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What precipitated this incident?

she replaced a really good assistant orchestra director. she was like 40 and really bitchy and fat. most of all she couldnt keep time and shed conduct the orchestra in irregular hand motions, she just didnt seem to be trying hard and we had like the best high school orchestra in the state imo

i told her during recital between pieces something paraphrased like "you are a terrible director, no one in this orchestra respects you, you cant even keep time, and you are completely incompetent. you are terrible and need to get a lot better" - it was probably crueler than that and she looked shocked then left the room crying

i feel really bad about it because i was an rear end in a top hat teenager and you really shouldnt treat anyone that way ever. also i got in huge trouble and had to come into school for an hour early for a year to practice so i wouldnt get kicked out

did get laid tho

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

teenagers are the most terrible people on the planet, cant imagine teaching or administrating in high school

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Whoa

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i had a cool NIN shirt and smoked in the parking lot

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
drank a bottle of cough syrup and robotripped and also smoked weed