Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ant op inking bout izza uts ong hick ogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

angerbeet posted:

i don't trust pizza hut to make a pizza

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Wasn't Pizza Hut the one that was trying spiff up it's image with sriracha pizza and poo poo? Have they given up and refocused on their core demographic of clinically depressed fat mounds?

siracha hot dog pizza 😍

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

goldmine

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

izza ut

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Leroy Dennui posted:

I guess a hot dog stuffed crust isn't as bad as, say, a pizza with sliced-up hot dogs as a topping. Still wonder how much sodium you would consume eating just one slice of that pretzel hot dog pepperoni pizza.

if you're eating pizza hut you've basically failed already so who cares

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ohnonotme posted:

There is a Dominos and a Hut in my town. Dominos deliver, the Hut does not. Both pretty equal prices, you can eat in at the Hut but not the Dominos.
Have a quick guess at which is up for sale now.

the 'Za Hut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like Hawaiin pizza

• Locked thread