Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gas

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
lmao he thought changing name would get rid of his red text

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

OSI bean dip posted:

so instead of paying $10 to get rid of your avatar of shame you opted to do this?

you're really bad at this. you should leave and never come back

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Celexi posted:

lmao he thought changing name would get rid of his red text

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BeOSPOS posted:

mods plz gas this thread

bump again

pram
Jun 10, 2001
la chambre de gazage

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

keymaster02 posted:

lol, I just tried to change my forums name to blind shitposter to remind me to stop posting until I can loving read and I set it as my password instead. I'm really going to get the gently caress out. I've never seen a worse internet fail.

freaking epic

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

keymaster02 posted:

lol, I just tried to change my forums name to blind shitposter to remind me to stop posting until I can loving read and I set it as my password instead. I'm really going to get the gently caress out. I've never seen a worse internet fail.

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

keymaster02 posted:

banned for account sharing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

God drat...black people are so fwiggin random...lol.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Boxturret posted:

:gas: thread ban op Wintering Stinkbug keymaster02

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
in my country the age of consent is 16 and so when someone posts "PEOPLE UNDER 18 LITERALLY CANNOT CONSENT EVER" it strikes me as some weird cultural imperialism thing (lol that people in some parts of the USA can't buy alcohol until 21)

but on the other hand any time anyone tries to actually defend a 16 age of consent like keymaster02 here, or that european yosposter with the anime avatar who got permabanned in D&D or whatever, they're inevitably super creepy about it because seriously why the gently caress do you even care you weirdo, get out of yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
i think this thread is really bad now and we shouldnt have it anymore. if someone wants to post a new one we can do that. please dont be shitlords in it.

• Locked thread