Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Vintersorg posted:

adtrw is still around

apparently adtrw is the most pedo free anime board on the internet* because of how vigorously the mods purged it

*worlds tallest midget, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
instead of cursing the darkness why don't they make their own website about hating fat people and sell no fatso tshirts and ike those little squeezy balls that make a pained expression when you squeeze them but they look like little fat dudes and if there's a market they can get rich

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

angry_keebler posted:

instead of cursing the darkness why don't they make their own website about hating fat people and sell no fatso tshirts and ike those little squeezy balls that make a pained expression when you squeeze them but they look like little fat dudes and if there's a market they can get rich
because if they start selling real life things like t-shirts then theyll just find out that its nothing but fat ppl w/ self-loathing problems who like to take it out on other fat ppl by being weirdly obsessed and violent

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Space-Pope posted:

because if they start selling real life things like t-shirts then theyll just find out that its nothing but fat ppl w/ self-loathing problems who like to take it out on other fat ppl by being weirdly obsessed and violent

haha

no one has to know this though

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

angry_keebler posted:

GBS already made one because FYAD trolled their fat shaming thread

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

you guys dont get it

reddit is the ONLY place on the internet to make fun of fatty fatty boombalatties :ham:

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

emoji posted:

This Forum Hosted For FREE By ProBoards

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

emoji posted:

its last post was in september 2014 lol

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Jonad posted:

wish your last post was in september 2014

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jonad posted:

The forums turned psycho.

September 2014.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

emoji posted:

lmao

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

emoji posted:

lol

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

lol neo-gbs is pathetic

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

i got linked to that subreddit once and thought it might be some good fat jokes

nope it's just pure hate and vitriol and a lot of posts about fat people not being humans

like god drat it was hosed up

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

EVGA Longoria posted:

nope it's just pure hate and vitriol and a lot of posts about fat people not being humans

gibbis?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

EVGA Longoria posted:

I know someone like this

he is a nurse who likes to go on unprovoked rants about how he hopes his subhuman fat patients all die

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Luigi Thirty posted:

lol neo-gbs is pathetic

so just like every other version of gbs then

why do they keep rebranding gbs anyway? i mean it's not like they ever actually change anything

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

there are people posting in GBS now who weren't born the last time it was good

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

emoji posted:

there is nothing sadder than a thread about insulting people that gets trolled

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

angry_keebler posted:

fatchicksinpartyhats.com, a member of the portal of evil network

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
also, don't be mean to fat people, they have enough problems. unless they're redditors or wear a fedora or are goons, in which case have at it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Management posted:

fatchicksinpartyhats.com, a member of the portal of evil network

lol my ex had an email address on that domain

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Luigi Thirty posted:

I know someone like this

he is a nurse who likes to go on unprovoked rants about how he hopes his subhuman fat patients all die

can you reeaally blame a nurse for not wanting to deal with fat patients?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

lol "what!? u mean that, as a nurse, i am expected to take care of people who arent healthy!?"

Apr 7, 2003

there are a lot of people who are nurses and shouldn't be, because "that's where the money is"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

nope.

that's actually a real problem, nurses are regularly injured by having to move large patients and hospitals are refusing to purchase proper equipment and osha really needs to get involved

quote:

Compared to other occupations, nursing personnel are among the highest at risk for musculoskeletal disorders. The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists RNs sixth in a list of at-risk occupations for strains and sprains that included nursing personnel, with nurses aides, orderlies and attendants (first); truck drivers (second); laborers (third); stock handlers and baggers (seventh); and construction workers (eighth).

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

you are statistically more at risk of debilitating back injuries as a nurse than as a constructoin worker

Apr 7, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

you are statistically more at risk of debilitating back injuries as a nurse than as a constructoin worker

Americans are disgusting.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Citizen Tayne posted:

there are a lot of people who are nurses and shouldn't be, because "that's where the money is"

but we only labor for money in America

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

duTrieux. posted:

jfc :stare:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

duTrieux. posted:

laborers (third)

no you fool thats the incantation to summon stymie

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

duTrieux. posted:

nope.

that's actually a real problem, nurses are regularly injured by having to move large patients and hospitals are refusing to purchase proper equipment and osha really needs to get involved

barbaric medicine is so goddamn depressing. it is a sadness blender of mental health issues,societal ills, and really long odds.

even oncology would be more upbeat.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
so fat i literally injure those trying to help me, but dont you dare make fun of me

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
For those of you that enjoy the finest posts that reddit has to offer here is a 2000 word "resignation letter" from the moderator of zen sub-reddit who apparently needs to reconcile his (and lets be honest it is undoubtably a he) fundamental right to abuse people on a website owned by one of the worlds largest media conglomerates and his strictly held beliefs in the enlightening path offered by the kind of zen books available solely for purchase at your local airport.

http://np.reddit.com/r/Koans/comments/39flst/i_respectfully_resign_from_rkoans/

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

vodkat posted:

For those of you that enjoy the finest posts that reddit has to offer here is a 2000 word "resignation letter" from the moderator of zen sub-reddit who apparently needs to reconcile his (and lets be honest it is undoubtably a he) fundamental right to abuse people on a website owned by one of the worlds largest media conglomerates and his strictly held beliefs in the enlightening path offered by the kind of zen books available solely for purchase at your local airport.

http://np.reddit.com/r/Koans/comments/39flst/i_respectfully_resign_from_rkoans/

quote:

Aaron Swartz met BetterJosh wandering along a path, angry and alone. BetterJosh asked Aaron, "How should we defend the truth?"
Aaron replied quickly, "Preserve it carefully and share it without bias."
"Even the painful truths?"
"Especially those," said Saint Aaron.
"But shall we stop if the world turns on us?" plead BetterJosh, pain in his heart reflecting in his eyes.
Before he could answer, Aaron was whisked away in cuffs and never seen again. BetterJosh, enlightened, began to record the story.

more like a zen groan imo

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

more like a zen groan imo

wheres my subreddit to harass people like this

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

quote:

the subreddit Cute Female Corpses was not banned Thursday.

oh thank jesus

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Panty Saluter posted:

oh thank jesus

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

oh thank jesus

yeah the logic was communities formed solely for the purpose of sharing images of sexist and racist violence arent harassing people, so we will happily send your bits over our servers just dont use adblock thatd be distasteful

• Locked thread