Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
3x03If nicky is actually gone, I am annoyed. Easily one of the best characters in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Episode 8: Tucky and Donut Guard are the best pair ever. I hope this pans out in a cool way!
Episode 9:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Also, Leanne backstory is pretty neat.

I almost wish this show barely had a main plot other than to introduce you to the characters and just focused on backstories instead. By far the best part of the show. So far I still somehow like this season more than last, but first was far better than either.

Edit: Episode 10: How did that get so much worse. I am now disappointed if this doesn't end with this prick dead.

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 14, 2015

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

moths posted:

I couldn't understand most of what Ruby said, and wasn't sure why she was on the show. Her whole arc could have been given to an established character and it would have been more meaningful. Maybe they just repurposed an early draft Nicky's S3 story, given how it turned out.

I am fairly certain this is what they did. Given that Wikipedia lists Natasha Lyonne as being involved filming a whole bunch of stuff recently, I assume there was a conflict and they had to suddenly repurpose some script for a new character.

At least that's what I hope anyway. I don't want one of the best characters to be gone permanently.

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jun 16, 2015

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

apokaladle posted:

(Season finale spoilers) I felt so bad for Sophia the whole time everyone else got to have fun in the water.

:ohdear: I didn't even think of that. It just makes it so much more awful.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Yudo posted:

Her arrest for "fraud" was hilariously bad.

That was really dumb, especially because they already can arrest and in-prison you for selling fake drugs.

• Locked thread