Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Lucas Dean

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am trying out a new strategy this game. Just an FYI.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

I am trying out a new strategy this game too. The strategy is that I dunk you.

Fair. We shall see whose strategy is more effective.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

This is not what I was told my investment finds were going towards. Someone should close the portal.

Also, writer man. I would like a story please. Something light and entertaining I can show off to my friends. I will pay you quite handsomely.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

##Nominate myself clearly an archaeologist is best suited for exploring dark tunnels.

Funding an archeologist sounds like an excellent use of my money.
##Nominate cpig

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

imgay posted:

its literary anti town not nominating me.

Would you care to expand on this?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Chili posted:

Care to share?

Will come into play day 2. It's relatively minor all told.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Soooo....

- No new strat this game after those flips.

- I posted infrequently because I'm at work and have limited access to posting time. So I read a bunch at once responded to questions directed at me and got back to work.

- I find Kleedrac's play day 1 to be really bad in retrospect. He posts a lot of set-up/Mod speculation about imgay's alignment but doesn't case him and just argues about non-alignment issues the entire time. His post on Mr Capps is awful.

##vote Kleedrac

On the Mod event:

##Nominate cpig

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sorry for my absence. I was without internet access from thursday till just now.

Will reread the game later today after I sleep since I've gotten maybe 12 hours of sleep the last 5 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I just got prodded to post. So. I do not have the time for mafia it seems. GG sorry for ruining the game, please mod kill me. Might play games again in a month or so when things calm down at work and home.

• Locked thread