Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Coolie Ghost posted:

being alive doesn't make you any less human being hth

lol hell no i will be gay well into the great hereafter tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i have a marxist friend onn fb whos always posting political bullshit and the other day i tried to explain to him that capitalism isnt like an actual entity and he insisted that it was, pointing to the g20 summit as an example. as if a bunch of retards farting around on a expensive resort for a weekend could actually begin to plan the incredibly complexity of the global economy

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
My favorite thing with Marxists is how they will explain away how every failed Communist state "wasn't actually Marxist" with a straight face just how every uber-capitalist will explain away the evils of their preferred philosophy with "a true free market has never existed".

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Beef Turret posted:

He's just in prison

oh gently caress i got the unibomber mixed up with timothy mcveigh again didnt i???

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I will destroy everyone but Junkfist in this thread... I will destroy your assholes

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i love to drink and shoot the poo poo with conservatives and liberals make me shudder like a bead of sweat rolling down my spine

wanna praise Jesus and hammer out some good discussion on the labor theory of value

I thought I was the only one. I have a few liberal friends but as far left as I am, I find myself hanging out with people I know are conservative in many facets of life. I think this is mostly because the capitalist american liberal is a piece of loving poo poo almost all the time, and conservatives are often just unfortunately ignorant

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

by the way i really dug his style, his outfit was iconic and he was ahead of our time.... probably the smartest freedom fighter as well.

gently caress gently caress

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Junkfist posted:

lol commies are just hitlers who feel they've got to explain themselves to their own emotionally retarded child-soul we've all known this for sure ever since that RAF hussie Ulrike Meinhof took the stand and said her garbage nonsense then killed herself to go sip Curamel Marxiatto's in Hell with the "geldjudens" or whatever dumb sadbrain poo poo was talking about lol

wrong but tell me more about meinhof urkel

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

babypolis posted:

i have a marxist friend onn fb whos always posting political bullshit and the other day i tried to explain to him that capitalism isnt like an actual entity and he insisted that it was, pointing to the g20 summit as an example. as if a bunch of retards farting around on a expensive resort for a weekend could actually begin to plan the incredibly complexity of the global economy

lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my comment on conservatives extends only to working class conservatives, i've never met a moneyed republican I didn't want to shoot in the head.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
"Hitler was killing Jews because they represented money it was just a metaphor." *goes back to cell and thinks about how dumb saying that was, hangs self immediately*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

all we have to do is bomb the bilderberg group or execute everyone at bohemian grove and capitalism is finally defeated

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its basically like an end boss and you have to jump a lot and fire diagonally to take capitalism down

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I think that's every LF poster left in GBS. You can ban them all now

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

betrayed.. vile betrayal....

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bring back lf

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

hemophilia posted:

my comment on conservatives extends only to working class conservatives, i've never met a moneyed republican I didn't want to shoot in the head.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

what is the address for capitalism

i have to send something to capitalism

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

bring back lf

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

basement jihadist posted:

what is the address for capitalism

i have to send something to capitalism

10 downing street

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

10 downing street

ok but where in America is the hq address

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

why don't you do it? and if you can't just lick your own god drat gay rear end in a top hat

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gently caress the ROW posted:

why don't you do it? and if you can't just lick your own god drat gay rear end in a top hat

individual terror is ineffective, and actually works against your cause, only mass terror works

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ur a grump and i will

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ur a grump and i will

Nice

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i will lick my rear end in a top hat asshoe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:siren: honeypot thread nsa warning :siren:

i will gay lick everyones rear end in a top hat

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

so that's cultural marxism!!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the aristocrats!

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
obama 9/11 NSA anilingus benghazi ISIS filching

sketch66
Aug 14, 2010
Boomers will believe anything: primal scream therapy, zero tolerance, Maoism, crystal healing, Laffer curve, Iraq war, junk bonds, EST, singularity, Rev. Moon, war on drugs, etc.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

THS gives the good response:

TEAYCHES posted:

individual terror is ineffective, and actually works against your cause, only mass terror works

Also wish you would go back to not posting in GBS gently caress the ROW

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

THS gives the good response:

Also wish you would go back to not posting in GBS gently caress the ROW

Your thread is gay you little bitch..

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

TEAYCHES posted:

conservatives get liberals and marxists confused really easily because they are retarded

tbf liberals are constantly infiltrating marxist groups to spread counter-revolutionary thought

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

comes along bort posted:

tbf liberals are constantly infiltrating marxist groups to spread counter-revolutionary thought

not really

there are infiltrators tho... police spies

no really there are lmao america hires people to gently caress up leftist organizations and theyve done this since the civil rights movement thanks j edgar

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

MARXIST MEETING HERE, 2PM

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I haven't made a thread in 6 months at least.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

MARXIST MEETING HERE, 2PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

This is my thread numbnuts, and it's been very informative thanks everyone!

And if it had a sexuality it would be bisexual, obviously the goal of marxism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

In regards to this video, I have known whiter kids. Hell, I practically am one!!!

• Locked thread