Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Doubling down on Owensmania, can't wait to be proven wrong :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Guesses submitted.

Got joint 5th in last round, yas! Aiming for joint 4th this time baby!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I am unable to predict no interference from the Authority so if no one interferes I'm going to hoot and holler and say I was robbed and if the person I am being forced to select interferes I will say not a word

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

should be an option that the money in the bank winner cashes in after the title match :colbert:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Well I guess I'm doing better than the guys who forgot a ppv, at least

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Submitted.

Let's see how wrong I am this time.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I said that Dean is going to win, but also that all of the Authority are going to help Seth.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I picked my wrong answers again for the nth time in a row.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
What in the world. There's another PPV? Already? Man, this is going to set a new record for Erasure of WWE Good Will. Also I glanced over the card and managed to munge the last four lines into "R-Truth versus Diamond Dallas Page in the pre-show" and got really disappointed when that wasn't what it said.

And speaking of disappointments, form submitted!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Posted, can't wait to see how deep my point hole grows

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I clicked on Dolph Ziggler. I want those 10 points but I just wasn't gonna click on Roman Reigns tonight, Ziggy tonight babay! (Those 10 points sure looked good)

It's too bad... Ziggy is too good. Roman Reigns can BELI DAT. I did pick Cena though, so that's a safe one. Surely not both Cena and Reigns will win.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

just kinda did whatever and i hope i don't get any points

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I voted Owens because a loss to Cena wipes away a lot of what makes him special. Two solid wins and him refusing to fight Cena again keeps him white hot for whatever you want to do with him. It won't kill Cena to have one guy on the main roster he just can't beat, even if it's a new guy. Owens is going to have to eat losses eventually anyway, like losing the NXT title if nothing else, so keep him as something special and then whoever does beat him is a bigger star because whoa, he beat the guy who beat Cena twice in a row, which never happens! Then you can do a third Cena/Owens match waay down the line and build it up as something a bit special, with Cena seeking true redemption and being an actual underdog for the first time in like a decade.

The best I can reasonably hope for with this company though is some kind of wacky draw finish or Owens winning by DQ or something.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

submitted. Kofi better win the title tonight.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Submitted. All hail King Bad News.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Put in my terrible, no-good, very bad predictions.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NowonSA posted:

I voted Owens because a loss to Cena wipes away a lot of what makes him special.

So you figured out the ending but decided you didn't need the points? :confused:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

In.

There's three matches I'm genuinely intersted in, which is a hell of a lot more than any other post WM PPV.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
The incredibly obvious thing to do is to have Owens beat Cena at any point until finally the US belt is on the line and Cena gets power from all his little Hulkamaniacs and the brave soldiers and 'Merica and finally triumphs.

But no it's going to be Cena winning now. I just went for Owens because for once I have a miniscule portion of hope.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cena will win, bur I think it'll be a DQ finish rather than just jobbing Owens.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody who faces Cena jobs to Cena. Its as much of a law as "Hulkamania lives forever"

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I've been doing poorly but I have a good feeling about how predictable this one will be. Which means a lovely PPV if I'm right, but good for scoring!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

I've been doing poorly but I have a good feeling about how predictable this one will be. Which means a lovely PPV if I'm right, but good for scoring!

well you used the 'p' word so thanks for tanking my points, i guess

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

I swear I've submitted results this season? But apparently not since Wrestlemania.

Anyway, Owens is gonna win again - though a shady finish this time around. And the Rollins / Ambrose ladder match should be fun.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

well you used the 'p' word so thanks for tanking my points, i guess

ANYTHING TO WIN MAGGLE ITS NOT CHEATING IF YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

in

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
wait what the hell I'm in first place how did that happen.

gently caress, I honestly don't know about the ladder match or if they're actually going to bury Owens.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Whooo I'm in the top 10!

..until after this show when all my predictions are wrong :negative:

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
In. MITB will be like the 4th thing to watch priority wise between Bethesda, Giant Bomb covering Bethesda, and the NBA Finals.

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib
Despite totally forgetting about this for Elimination Chamber and getting the worst score for Extreme Rules, I'm still ahead of Luigi Thirty.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
It's all blurring together at this point. I just made my predictions and now I can't remember them. PPVs wash over us like waves. We are being eroded.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'm in. Hope I'm wrong on a few of these.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

kevin owens got to sami zayn john cena in his second ppv match

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
ahahahha, I think I got EVERY question wrong. oh my god

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I think I only got the tag match and MITB wrong, so yay. Not hosed it as badly as I usually do.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

legoman727 posted:

ahahahha, I think I got EVERY question wrong. oh my god

same here, apart from... R-Truth and Nikki, meaning I got like four points :negative:

edit: uhh poo poo, looks like I never actually submitted my predictions? I'm sure I did it, though. Oh well, not like it would've made much of a difference anyway :v:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jun 15, 2015

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Did anyone actually take Sheamus? Just give them the contest, they earned it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight