Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Haha, we here at the oil industry North Texans for Natural Ga, a grassroots organization that aims to give a voice to those who support natural gas, have got some epic me mes for you to share and reblog all over your favorite social networking sites.

We heard Game of Thrones was popular amongst your our generation

Hipsters, am I right? :smug: :fedora:

Only #90kids will get this epic meme

Please share this, shoot down those Democrats in NY who want to keep economic recovery out of the state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend works on fracking rigs and I am happy he has a job

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

somebody frack me!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha ah, it is a reference to the jom carr

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
forced not funny not really related to image

1/5

also fracking causes earthquakes and sets water on fire so that's good gotta maintain that oil addiction at any cost LOL

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'm glad they have a section on their homepage for me to ask them serious questions.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

forced not funny not really related to image

1/5

also fracking causes earthquakes and sets water on fire so that's good gotta maintain that oil addiction at any cost LOL

Looks like someone needs to play Frack or Fiction .

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Korthal posted:

Looks like someone needs to play Frack or Fiction .

"Fiction: Yoko Ono, best known for breaking up the iconic band the Beatles, has no experience in geology"

Well I'm convinced!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im voting "5"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

love tearing up my neighborhood with a huge gas extraction facility

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i used to live in denton and lol at the walled natural gas mine on the northwest side next to the residential neighborhood and that park what the gently caress were they thinking

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
thnk u 4 da dank maymays

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

i have a real red wagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

try again

• Locked thread