Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

some of us aint seen it yet, we dont have hbo so we watch it the next day

uits not nice to spoil a TV episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

jon snow gets stabbed by the nights watch when he gets back from saving the wildlings at hardhome

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Gollum steals back the ring at the end but falls in the volcano which destroys the ring

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
It's not cool to care about things op.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shoulda read the books then bitch

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im going to report you for pirating the show :twisted:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

smoobles posted:

I'm a big whiny human being who's entire life is ruined because I learned a minor plot point in a television show. I demand the entire world conforms to my time table and refrain from talking about a very popular show until I see it even if I have no intentions of seeing it. my suicide would not be a loss to the world. In fact it might even make it a better place because then the rest of the people won't have to hear me being a crying human being

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
GBS likes to hurt people, but we're working on being more in touch with our feelings and being nice to each other, please bear with us during this time of transition :) :) :)

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Snape kills Dumbledore, or whatever.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
spoiler alert, game of thrones has only barely enough nude dicks.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Heard gaius baltar kills himself in the finale

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gaius...sounds like some decentnude dick potential there, might tune in

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no more mr nice gaius

best line in the show

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

theres a thing that happens that you really want to not know about until it does.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

its not the destination its the journey OP

p.s. davos seaworth kills mel and stannis

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

SPOILER ALBERT: :siren: j.r.r. giger or whoever is going to die and never finish the last book and the tv show will just make up the rest based on fan submissions :siren:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It's funny to make people angry and upset over what's essentially nothing.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone catches country aids

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

There's kind of a difference between just talking about the newest episode in a thread dedicated to talking about the show and maliciously spoiling it in an attempt to ruin people's fun. GoT is fairly predictable so who cares but it's kind of a boring and low effort troll imo.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Fyad had a spoiler as title for weeks

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
At least youre not eagerly awaiting the new season of Under the Dome, Americas dumbest tv show.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
honestly I think I deserve it for all the rear end in a top hat spoiling we did for harry potter back in the day, chickens are home to roost

~> snape kills dumbledore <~

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

unpacked robinhood posted:

ArbitraryC posted:

it's kind of a boring and low effort troll imo.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

DonJNavarro posted:

At least youre not eagerly awaiting the new season of Under the Dome, Americas dumbest tv show.

Jesus gently caress, I thought it was only a mini series.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Because if I can rob even the smallest amount of joy from a person's day, then I've accomplished my goal.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
like most things gbs does now, it's because fyad did it. see how i'm not using capital letters? i do this because i want fyad to like me

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DonJNavarro posted:

someone told me that at the end of season 2 everyone leaves the dome. how is there a third season?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i don't know what synthy, lyle, uh... dendy, the other -ys look like but i hope they like me and want to gently caress me

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

vader turns out to be luke's father and before the emperor can kill luke, vader kills the emperor in a final act of redemption

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the dwarves eventually reclaim the lonely mountain but azhog kills thorin while doing so

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

This, basically

unpacked robinhood posted:

and the posts in tviv were priceless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's more a goon tradition at this point than anything else. Harry Potter and the ASoIaF books getting spoiled during the salad years generated some funny poo poo.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

David Bowie shows up in season 7, breaks the 4th wall and tells the viewers to adopt a sudanese child. tyrael is furious.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

The funny thing about GoT is that I've only seen the first episode, but I've seen that one llike 4 times.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Actually, sorry, that's not funny in the slightest.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
it's funny that you allow it to be spoiled by only taking enjoyment from it when surprised by plot twists. try to find joy in the sets, costumes, acting, music and special effects :) you'll find that even when you know what's coming the entirety of the experience is still a positive one. hth.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
GBS GOT spoilers are unironically good because, having read the books, I either already know what happened or it will inform me how the show is loving the story up this week

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
in the books ramsay get a fat wife whom he lock up and she eat her own arm. in the show which not as good, they not do this.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Attitude Indicator posted:

The funny thing about GoT is that I've only seen the first episode, but I've seen that one llike 4 times.

first ep was badass, felt very skyrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Show's bad. You're not missing anything.

Christopher Lee Dies!

• Locked thread