Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
btw, anybody who is posting on a friday night isn't in any position to call any other person a loser :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I post gbs, I live fyad

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

Poetic Justice posted:

btw, anybody who is posting on a friday night isn't in any position to call any other person a loser

L O S E R

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

:woop:

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

I like your enthusiasm, but you are still a human being

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bad Llama posted:

I like your enthusiasm, but you are still a human being

im actually straight . . .

BisQuicken Deluxe
Oct 22, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

i hope you are him IRL so i can kick ur freaking rear end :twisted:

haha actually the exact opposite. I'm buff as hell and listening to the chillest ska

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BisQuicken Deluxe posted:

haha actually the exact opposite. I'm buff as hell and listening to the chillest ska

you are a beast that rocks :lumpen:

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
why don't u2 suck eachother's straight dicks and just get it over with already

BisQuicken Deluxe
Oct 22, 2013

im also a communist

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bad Llama posted:

why don't u2 suck eachother's straight dicks and just get it over with already

Maybe if you didn't call people losers you wouldn't feel so left out, rear end in a top hat!

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

Poetic Justice posted:

Maybe if you didn't call people losers you wouldn't feel so left out, rear end in a top hat!

L O L

BEWARE THE BUTTHURT BITCH

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bad Llama posted:

L O L

BEWARE THE BUTTHURT BITCH

You are really pissing me off! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014