Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
but I fuckin hate you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
you know those ghost shows where they say there are good vibes from a ghost kind of like a friendly ghost? they might turn off a light switch or move some cutlery every now and then but its never really menacing. you're like the opposite the bad ghost where the host steps into a spot and feels a 'draft' the ghost that is NOT chill. a mean ghost cool your jets

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

solo humping pro posted:

you know those ghost shows where they say there are good vibes from a ghost kind of like a friendly ghost? they might turn off a light switch or move some cutlery every now and then but its never really menacing. you're like the opposite the bad ghost where the host steps into a spot and feels a 'draft' the ghost that is NOT chill. a mean ghost cool your jets

ITT and IRL IMA "MEAN GHOST"

AMA

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

how many whips have you rode

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Bad Llama posted:

but I fuckin hate you all

i don't believe you

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I'm going to energy force you into a locker op

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

Ultramega posted:

how many whips have you rode

I rode your mom last night

she didn't know because i am a ghost (micropenis)

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer

Kuato posted:

i don't believe you

I don't hate you

but everybody else U R SO hosed

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

my friend said once that "individualism is stupid because everything's just atoms and we are all connected like that dude across the street is just part of the big sea of atoms and not seperate from me and nothing matters you can do whatever you want because it's all just atoms." then i said "oh yeah well why don't you squat down, poop in your hands then rub it all over your face because it's all just atoms so doesn't matter" and he didn't do it what a little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Once upon a time a big rear end star fused a bunch of hydrogen into carbon and poo poo. Then it blew the hell up. Then somehow all that crap ended up as OP.
Makes you think.

• Locked thread