Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

bonvivant posted:

you should do a ask gbs thread on age of consent laws next

i think fyad is happy with where the age of consent is and doesn't want to rock the boat on this one. hell, did you know the age of consent in the uk is 14? i didn't before reading this thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676751&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=64#post445982837

a great thread for looking at boobies and booties, as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

no he bought the avatar for himself

'pwned'

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoic Commie posted:

i think fyad is happy with where the age of consent is and doesn't want to rock the boat on this one. hell, did you know the age of consent in the uk is 14? i didn't before reading this thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676751&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=64#post445982837

whoa :eek: is this true FYAD?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i reckon ill get drunk monday

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i will have a pint right now thanks op

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cumt posted:

Have fun

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

😟

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cumt posted:

Jesus wept.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This threads full of people who love to drink so much that they do it all the time. Some of them are generally really sad such as the guy who posted that long thing about life being bad on the other page, so its nice that they have something to hold on to they really enjoy

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Drinking takes you away from G-d.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Angry Fish posted:

Jesus wept.

why angry fish?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its a little weird, to post pics of a 16yo's bottom and buy an avatar for a guy whose kitten died

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cumt posted:

why angry fish?

Angry Fish posted:

Drinking takes you away from G-d.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

communion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
smoke weed all day every day

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cumt posted:

communion

get your papist bullshit out of here.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

water into wine?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cumt posted:

water into wine?

Would u like some cheese with that wine?

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Would u like some cheese with that wine?

yes

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cumt posted:

water into wine?

one of the divine mysteries.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
It's 8:41pm here and I'm currently polishing off a rather cheeky bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, hope this helps op.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

I.N.R.I posted:

This threads full of people who love to drink so much that they do it all the time. Some of them are generally really sad such as the guy who posted that long thing about life being bad on the other page, so its nice that they have something to hold on to they really enjoy

Was that me? Because life isn't bad. Life isn't good. It's just life. It is neutral, the standard by which all things good or bad are measured. So, it should be noted, that it is actually quite fun to wake up without a hangover. But I waive that privilege, that cheap thrill, that innocent indulgence, very often. Also, you get useful insights into addiction once you gain an addiction. Wouldn't recommend it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Shirley Crabtree posted:

It's 8:41pm here and I'm currently polishing off a rather cheeky bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, hope this helps op.

It's 12:45 pm here and I am perplexed by the thing fyad did with the 16 year old

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

It's 12:45 pm here and I am perplexed by the thing fyad did with the 16 year old

what did FYAD do with a 16 year old? im genuinely curious now, I don't go in that fruity little forum to keep track

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Shirley Crabtree posted:

what did FYAD do with a 16 year old? im genuinely curious now, I don't go in that fruity little forum to keep track

stoic commie linked it and what appears to have happened is that an fyad guy snapped a pic of a 16 year old girls bottom without her knowing, then talked about how attractive her rear end was with other fyad people

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
uhh wtf is going on in here, was looking forward to a nice thread about beer but apparently goons are obsessed with a 16 year old's rear end? typical.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a bone to pick posted:

uhh wtf is going on in here, was looking forward to a nice thread about beer but apparently goons are obsessed with a 16 year old's rear end? typical.

Seems like it ;-)

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
If we didn't drink, we wouldn't have a thread condoning underage rape.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

stoic commie linked it and what appears to have happened is that an fyad guy snapped a pic of a 16 year old girls bottom without her knowing, then talked about how attractive her rear end was with other fyad people

yeah what's going on with that? aren't most of the people who post there now like 40

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

Was that me? Because life isn't bad. Life isn't good. It's just life. It is neutral, the standard by which all things good or bad are measured. So, it should be noted, that it is actually quite fun to wake up without a hangover. But I waive that privilege, that cheap thrill, that innocent indulgence, very often. Also, you get useful insights into addiction once you gain an addiction. Wouldn't recommend it.

Cool. u sound like hunter s thiompson or something

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
sometimes on tuesdays after i work out my back and biceps so around 8pm. usually though on fridays which is shoulder/rotator cuff day and most the time i dont start until around 10pm. i need the carbs

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Volcott posted:

How long after taking 2 Vicodin can I have a gin and tonic? Asking for a friend.

SMDH cmon son

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IronClaymore posted:

Was that me? Because life isn't bad. Life isn't good. It's just life...

:smith:

lol

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
2 measly vicodin and one triflin rear end drink, better ask GBS if its safe for my bitch rear end to ingest them

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how do these threads always get you ppl its amazing

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

not soon enough

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm goddamn hammered and also I won a few hundred bucks but I did not win the goddamn tournament so that loving sucked

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress hitting OB on 2 gently caress

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

IronClaymore posted:

I'm drunk as poo poo and you're fu king weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fyad should stop being creeps about 16 year old girls and watch more anime, where they can be creeps about fictional 16 year old girls.

• Locked thread