Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
loosen a couple lug nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remove his valve stems with pliers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SweetKarma posted:

Anybody been to jury duty? The poor gently caress has to sit there for like 8 hours while 30 people just stare at him with hatred.

thrown mine out the last few times. do i really need to go waste time sitting around forever to tell them that cops are literal gang members before being disqualified?

unless i get to literally facefuck the judge then nah, not worth my time

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
btw you are def gonna be charged with a misdemeanor because it will be blatantly obvious you vanadalized his car after he blocked your driveway

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Testikles posted:

I'd be more worried about the drunk driving charge op.

I'd be more worried about you just shutting the gently caress up.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
op this whole situation is givin me anxiety so imma have a drink

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Chinatown posted:

thrown mine out the last few times. do i really need to go waste time sitting around forever to tell them that cops are literal gang members before being disqualified?

unless i get to literally facefuck the judge then nah, not worth my time

You probably have a bench warrant. Have fun the next time a cop pulls you over.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SweetKarma posted:

You probably have a bench warrant. Have fun the next time a cop pulls you over.

got pulled 6 months ago and let off with a warning for not using a turn signal

the cop and you can literally choke to death on my penis

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
never done jury duty myself its piss easy to get out of

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Chinatown posted:

the cop and you can literally choke to death on my penis

Tell the cop that when he's handcuffing you and taking you to jail.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
One time many years ago, in the town I was living in there was very limited parking and a public lot near my apartment. There was this one rear end in a top hat who had a new cadillac who would ALWAYS park in two spots. This lots was crowded enough and had such low turnover that you would often have to sit and wait for 10 minutes for someone to leave in order to park if it was during evening hours. Anyway one day I am walking by and I say gently caress it and take my leatherman which had this square spikey thing on it and I put a neat 1/8inch square hole in their door right next to the lock. Never saw the car parked in two spots again.

That is my vandalism story.

EDIT: When I say two spots it was like dead center between the two and clearly intentional.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SweetKarma posted:

Tell the cop that when he's handcuffing you and taking you to jail.

i would but that didnt happen last time i got my poo poo run.

also i had a cop try to shake my hand at some event and i didnt return the handshake and the look on his face still gives me a tremendous boner

get facefucked bitch

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Chinatown posted:

also i had a cop try to shake my hand at some event and i didnt return the handshake and the look on his face still gives me a tremendous boner

get facefucked bitch

Ever watch those videos of people refusing to comply with interior customs checkpoints and sobriety check points? I hate 99% of their politics but god drat is it great fun that they tell the pigs they aren't complying.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Chinatown posted:

get facefucked bitch

Yeah, you're cool, everyone thinks you're cool, but the bench warrant is still there. It's not like it disappears as soon as you pretend to shake a cops hand.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SweetKarma posted:

Yeah, you're cool, everyone thinks you're cool, but the bench warrant is still there. It's not like it disappears as soon as you pretend to shake a cops hand.

im not cool and that warrant doesnt exist

alo i dont pretend to shake cops hands because, you know, i never have or will

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
If you skipped jury duty without an excuse then you have a bench warrant. I guess some cops don't really give a poo poo (I wouldn't) but it's there so ummm... drive safe?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SweetKarma posted:

He doesn't have a bench warrant and you are a drunk retard hth

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

If you skipped jury duty without an excuse then you have a bench warrant. I guess some cops don't really give a poo poo (I wouldn't) but it's there so ummm... drive safe?

You are kind of an idiot as this isn't a 100% guarantee. In *some* states you *can* get a bench warrant for skipping on jury duty.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
So, in some states you can just skip jury duty without any consequences? Who the gently caress would go to jury duty willingly?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
*crickets*

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Idiots like you I guess get stuck w jury duty cuz they're too loving dumb to write an excuse on the jury duty notification. I am 28 and I have never done jury duty nor will I ever

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

So, in some states you can just skip jury duty without any consequences? Who the gently caress would go to jury duty willingly?

The reality of what happens may differ from your expectations? I always go to jury duty because I hope to be able to one day use jury nullification on a drugs case. I know people who have never gone and have never had consequences. We are talking 20 years. The court has the discretion to do something. In large areas they often don't want to deal with processing the no shows because they have enough jurors already and are overwhelmed with real cases.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

Idiots like you I guess get stuck w jury duty cuz they're too loving dumb to write an excuse on the jury duty notification. I am 28 and I have never done jury duty nor will I ever

I'm 28 I went to jury duty once and was excused. (Cuz I'm gay)

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Are we seriously getting into an argument about jury duty?

I'm sorry, I was wrong.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Next time you get the notification just write back in the excuse column " I am a literal drunk who couldn't even get a job driving a truck even though that is my only skill

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd throw back a couple of brews w you tho. Are you close to the east coast???

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

Next time you get the notification just write back in the excuse column " I am a literal drunk who couldn't even get a job driving a truck even though that is my only skill

For real though, are you the guy that owned the tractor that I ran into?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No I don't have to drive trucks for money. That sounds like a personal hell rather than a real profession

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

No I don't have to drive trucks for money. That sounds like a personal hell rather than a real profession

K. love u. KISSES!!!!!

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
BTW: I ran into a creepy colon's tractor and now he's super pissed.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROFL, epic win

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

ROFL, epic win

Me and you; we're gonna be alright.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
If you have a beater truck just use it to push the car away from your driveway. You can do it carefully so it seems like a reasonable thing to do, but it will still probably damage his car a little. :devil:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
If someone parks in front of your driveway then you are legally obliged to do whatever you feel to their car imo

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

If you have a beater truck just use it to push the car away from your driveway. You can do it carefully so it seems like a reasonable thing to do, but it will still probably damage his car a little. :devil:

I have a chevy silverado. I just thank God every day that it actuall starts.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
E: double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

SweetKarma posted:

I have a chevy silverado. I just thank God every day that it actuall starts.

well start that motherfucker up and push his car away, I heard that people do this in Europe all the time when parallel parking so it's not that big of a deal

• Locked thread