Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

Yeah, there have been teaser trailers about DOOM. Please use the proper all-caps spelling in this very serious thread

can't wait for it to pull all the nostalgia strings and then it still turns to be poo poo like most of Bethesda's games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

can't wait for it to pull all the nostalgia strings and then it still turns to be poo poo like most of Bethesda's games

im looking forward to the probably pre-rendered in game footage that they'll sell as just in-game footage

also jump scares and monster closets

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

im assuming bethesda will archive their stream since I won't be home to see it but man fallout 4 gonna be hilarious

in reality gently caress fallout 4 all I need is a new dishonored because teleporting and possessing rats owned and it was the best 1st person stealth game

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hopefully whoever is developing DOOM makes it so you run just as absurdly fast as the old games. Its not DOOM if I can't outrun rockets.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
nintendo stream is live, obviously nothing goig on for another 15 mins tho

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Get hype for Ryu Amiibos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEadQRtoEl0

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Eonwe posted:

im looking forward to the probably pre-rendered in game footage that they'll sell as just in-game footage

2K and Bethesda do this on almost every game starting with Bioshock. Yet every time it is very effective.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If that Ryu for Smash Brothers is true, then what happened to Nintendo asking fans what characters they want in the game? Guess it's not surprising that the poll was just a cheap marketing trick.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Is Bethesda actually developing it or are they publishing it? Cause Bethesda publishes good games, they just don't make them.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I said come in! posted:

If that Ryu for Smash Brothers is true, then what happened to Nintendo asking fans what characters they want in the game? Guess it's not surprising that the poll was just a cheap marketing trick.

That poll is running until the fall

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

I figured Ryu was something separate.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

I said come in! posted:

The poll that doesn't end until October?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I said come in! posted:

The poll doesn't end until October, the three characters being released as DLC today are ones they've been working on since the game originally launched. The poll-based ones will come later.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
reminder dont look at twitch chat

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
kappa hype for this game i heard pikablu was gonna be added to it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its starting

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Ryu and Roy have had content in game since around the time Mewtwo was released. This next update makes them playable.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Ahaha, Roy said gently caress off Roy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I said come in! posted:

It was such a pointless poll because they never really promised anything from it and all those restrictions like if they had a trophy in the game they weren't eligible.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
roycide

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Lets cut right to the chase.

You said "Dear God no more Fire Emblem characters". We listened. Here's more Fire Emblem characters.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lucas my boy

he back

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
hahaha my wife will be so pissed that I can torment her with Lucas again

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fire Emblem characters are so boring looking. Excited for Lucas though.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

"Unexpected" titles :smith:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how is nintendo literally the only company that knows how to do a thing at e3 and make it good

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Now you can kill your Animal Crossing friends, and wear the skins!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jesus, that Isabelle costume...

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Let's see, that's $30 in new content right?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Splatoon costumes.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Akira being all blocky as gently caress.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i love these dumb mii costumes

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Jesus, that Isabelle costume...

That costume is really creepy looking.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
amiibos

gently caress you sakurai

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
uhh duck hunt amiibo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I said come in! posted:

That costume is really creepy looking.

So loving creepy. Jame Gumb confirmed for Smash.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress yes kirby stage

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nintendo's entire profits is going to be Amiibo's.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

D'awww, good ol' dumb Hyrule stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont plan on ever buying amiibos but i dont understand why they are encouraging shithead internet libertarian nerds to profit off them by undercreating them

just make them and sell them and let everyone have the amiibos they want wtf

• Locked thread