Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
They should have revealed Guile's DLC and Stage and made its soundtrack the whole soundtrack of the stream :911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

A toy company knows how to throw a toy convention over a software company and a media company wow!!!!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did e3 start? Any cool games or game videos yet? :(

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Did e3 start? Any cool games or game videos yet? :(

Yes, there is a fun Nintendo Direct about Smash Brothers, a hilarious video of someone doing the Oculus in their living room, and more to come tonight.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Zzulu posted:

cool games

lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what will the ryu amiibo do with mario kart i wonder

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

what will the ryu amiibo do with mario kart i wonder

You get to smash up the loser's kart in a 30-second bonus game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

univbee posted:

I would pay good money for this.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Nintendo has already won E3 because I"m going to be too busy playing GOTY Splatoon to watch any of the presentations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

univbee posted:

that would actually be pretty good idea.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Eonwe posted:

its too bad the other companies are too inept to do anything better

so yea, they pretty much already have

microsoft is gonna be a bunch of HEY KINECT, HEY SPORTS, HEY OCULUS RIFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sony is going to be slightly less sad than that but its gonna be a bunch of 3rd party games that literally eveyrone else will get too

oh yeah im sure sony will have trouble beating nintendos amazing release of DLC when they have loving perosna 5 on the plate you loving IDIOT

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Stux posted:

oh yeah im sure sony will have trouble beating nintendos amazing release of DLC when they have loving perosna 5 on the plate you loving IDIOT

Not sure if Persona 5 is at E3, but it's still the game of the year (it comes out in Japan and America this year) and exclusive to PlayStation, so Sony wins.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

univbee posted:

OH! MY KART.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

Not sure if Persona 5 is at E3, but it's still the game of the year (it comes out in Japan and America this year) and exclusive to PlayStation, so Sony wins.

jrpg's suck. so your wrong. splatoon is GOTY and sony will still have good games, but Nintendo will win.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cyron posted:

jrpg's suck. so your wrong. splatoon is GOTY and sony will still have good games, but Nintendo will win.

JRPGs are cool, actually. Just not Persona games.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

chumbler posted:

Are you denouncing Our Lady Chie???

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Nintendo didn't announce Oculus allowing you to play Smash Bros in your 'living room' instead of your living room. They're loving dead to me. Enjoy your bankruptcy for not adapting to the times losers.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

chumbler posted:

I love JRPG's as a kid but there few of them today that I try and can't get into. I hate xenoblade and that was hailed as great, but I do like final fantasy 14 but there only like 1 and maybe 2 mmo's that are good.

it kind of reflect my taste in anime where I am not that big into both as I was in 2010, I am more into wrestling nowadays.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Jarogue posted:

Because the world can't handle Cammy Miiverse drawings.

Yeah but cammy only has like two attacks which is what Smash brothers is all about, where as Ryu has always been a far more nuanced fighter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Nintendo didn't announce Oculus allowing you to play Smash Bros in your 'living room' instead of your living room. They're loving dead to me. Enjoy your bankruptcy for not adapting to the times losers.

No, it should be a stage where you fight on someone wearing the Oculus Rift and wildly moving their head about.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I said come in! posted:

we already know persona 5 is coming out this year, so unless sony says ITS OUT NOW or releases some other bombshell related to it, it doesnt really have anything to do with E3

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

CuddlyZombie posted:

we already know persona 5 is coming out this year, so unless sony says ITS OUT NOW or releases some other bombshell related to it, it doesnt really have anything to do with E3

lol

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Cyron posted:

I love JRPG's as a kid but there few of them today that I try and can't get into. I hate xenoblade and that was hailed as great, but I do like final fantasy 14 but there only like 1 and maybe 2 mmo's that are good.

it kind of reflect my taste in anime where I am not that big into both as I was in 2010, I am more into wrestling nowadays.

So what you mean is we need a new Hybrid Haven?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

potential release date of new installment in one of the best JRPGS ever: whocares

$6 DLC for one character: winning e3

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

chumbler posted:

No, it should be a stage where you fight on someone wearing the Oculus Rift and wildly moving their head about.

Actually how about just a giant floating head wearing the Oculus? It could replace/complement Master Hand as a final boss.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

CuddlyZombie posted:

At most Atlus will upload the trailer from a few months ago in English.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Broseph Brostar posted:

So what you mean is we need a new Hybrid Haven?

and a power stone.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Stux posted:

potential release date of new installment in one of the best JRPGS ever: whocares

$6 DLC for one character: winning e3

An unironic Stux post that is correct for once. Who knew?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'm nervous about tonight because Bethesda's gonna be like "picking a fuckin random-rear end lame dad for you wasn't enough... for the first time ever, your Fallout character speaks in a loving generic white person's voice and reads the lines insanely deadpan and you have to use the same voice for every character you create" because I know I'm gonna have extremely bad emotions over it and no one will Understand

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CuddlyZombie posted:

Well we have't actually seen any real gameplay yet. There's plenty to show.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

Well we have't actually seen any real gameplay yet. There's plenty to show.

Then how is it goty when we only seen a cgi trailer? how is that any different then Nintendo nerds cheering that DLC won E3?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Cyron posted:

Then how is it goty when we only seen a cgi trailer?

a long history of being GOTY every year they come out

much like dark souls 3 being GOTY for whatever year its released

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Stux posted:

a long history of being GOTY every year they come out

much like dark souls 3 being GOTY for whatever year its released

by that logic star wars ep.1 is the best movie of all time, because how can a star wars movie suck?

Anything can suck, even if it from a great series.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I'm nervous about tonight because Bethesda's gonna be like "picking a fuckin random-rear end lame dad for you wasn't enough... for the first time ever, your Fallout character speaks in a loving generic white person's voice and reads the lines insanely deadpan and you have to use the same voice for every character you create" because I know I'm gonna have extremely bad emotions over it and no one will Understand

lol you're mentally ill

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cyron posted:

lol you care about console warz. go back to gamefaqs.

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stux posted:

stux you cant even play video games because of your work computer gently caress you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
stux persona is poo poo

chie is poo poo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I really hope today's reveal of doom 4 lives up to its hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Al-Saqr posted:

I really hope today's reveal of doom 4 lives up to its hype.

I hope they just show a pitch black screen with an [Actual Game Footage] caption at the bottom.

• Locked thread