Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Yu Suzuki is the shenmue guy

I like how e3 is turning into a thing that Japanese game developers use to troll their fans with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

limaCAT posted:

By the way, is the 3DS version of Smash Bros worth it if you play it as a stand-alone game?

It's really popular with my nieces and nephews, but I can't recommend it for adults. All the fun in smash is playing with friends, plus the circle pad is awful for smash

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Cyron posted:

I love JRPG's as a kid but there few of them today that I try and can't get into. I hate xenoblade and that was hailed as great, but I do like final fantasy 14 but there only like 1 and maybe 2 mmo's that are good.

it kind of reflect my taste in anime where I am not that big into both as I was in 2010, I am more into wrestling nowadays.

So what you mean is we need a new Hybrid Haven?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Jiro posted:

The game inside of MGS: V is going to be Silent Hills. Right guys? Right? :gonk:

Watch P.T. show up ingame like that vampire techdemo dream in MGS3

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Jiro posted:

You mean the Sorrow fight? That would own. If I recall there's a portion of the game revealed in some kind of asylum or hospital.

Nah, if you talk to paramedic and save when you're in the prison cell she'll tell you about Dracula. Then the next time you start the game up it goes straight from the load screen to a prototype of a weird vampire killing game.

They took it out of the HD rerelease iirc

tap my mountain fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Gamers are stupid

• Locked thread