Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cyron posted:

jrpg's suck. so your wrong. splatoon is GOTY and sony will still have good games, but Nintendo will win.

JRPGs are cool, actually. Just not Persona games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Nintendo didn't announce Oculus allowing you to play Smash Bros in your 'living room' instead of your living room. They're loving dead to me. Enjoy your bankruptcy for not adapting to the times losers.

No, it should be a stage where you fight on someone wearing the Oculus Rift and wildly moving their head about.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Stux posted:

potential release date of new installment in one of the best JRPGS ever: whocares

$6 DLC for one character: winning e3

An unironic Stux post that is correct for once. Who knew?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hello my old friend, Art Direction. I'm glad you're still living comfortably at Nintendo.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why would you ever play anything but 200cc? Go fast or go home.

Also they can just cancel the other two days of E3. Nintendo has already won.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Reggie can still pull this out. Send him your power.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davinci posted:

For real though time mode is a heck of a lot more fun to play than stock when you're playing in a group because who the heck wants to lose all their stock and then have to wait around for everyone else to finish playing, when you're playing time you never have to put the controller down

Yeah it's good that this tournament is playing Smash: Actually Fun Mode rather than trying to do competitive Smash.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So I take it E3 is over when Nintendo's stream ends.

OH MY GOD

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Thank you Nintendo for reminding us all that video games, are good.

Now to wait for Sony and Microsoft to do their damnedest to ruin that.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

echronorian posted:

quote me if u still peepin that thank u music

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mylan posted:

gently caress starcraft and LoL, that's what Esports should be right there. Fuckin superbowl of video games

"Games that are fun" are, it turns out, good sports to play and watch.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

starfox reveal

Two Metroid reveals.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rocketlex posted:

Metroid: Mission of Ages
Metroid: Mission of Seasons

Preordered immediately.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think I will not watch any of E3 until Nintendo's conference reminds us all again that video games are fun. I suggest you all do the same.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Remember an hour ago when people were playing video games and it was fun?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Oh my loving god. An audiolog.

Cancel Doom.

Edit: Oh he ripped a corpse's arm off because this is hardcore poo poo! gently caress video games, they're poo poo.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jonad posted:

OH LOOK THE PROTAGONIST DIES IN THE TRAILERS OH HOW ORIGINAL *eats poo poo forever*

The protagonist is video games and the demon is every piece of poo poo game, which is to say everything not made by Nintendo.

And that multiplayer footage was rear end.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Doom maker actually looks well put together. I'll give them that. Too bad about the rest of the game.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why are the ammo caps so goddamn low?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

We need a UN accord that only Nintendo should be allowed to make video games from now on.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

so if the protagonist gets voiced dialogue won't that mean there's less dialogue

The sole positive.

Also, TREEES AND VEGETATION WILL REGROW OVER 200 YEARS YOU DUMB PIECES OF poo poo.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

*dusts off center of screen, rest of screen is magically clear*

EXCITING INVENTORY ACTION THAT MAKES INVENTORY MANAGEMENT EVEN WORSE gently caress YES

Maybe even play a game that isn't poo poo inside our game that is poo poo!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Oh wow they made Unholy Heights! At least it's better than their other trash.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

while this is not too bad, please bring back the loving actual game.

This is better than the loving actual game, though that's not saying much.

Oh hey, an interracial marriage!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

None of this will work

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Too bad none of this poo poo is going to work on launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

When is Nintendo coming back so I can care about E3 again?

• Locked thread