Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
3 new stages, 3 new characters, a big pile of cameo Mii costumes, tons of new songs.... drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

I want a Tom Nook amiibo.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Von Linus posted:

Dream land and some Mayo castle from the n64 smash, and one from street fighter 2. Brown. Woody. Good.

Actually it's Dreamland, SF2 Castle and Miiverse Stage

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Motto posted:

He just said they're a side-story, which they are. Sakamoto's silly, but he didn't shittalk Prime

yeah ok that's why Other M has no references to it at all and Samus talks like they didn't happen lol

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

univbee posted:

You get to smash up the loser's kart in a 30-second bonus game.

OH! MY KART.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i can finally create an entire town and then bar anyone from living there except me and my dog.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

I'm excited for Fallout 4 because it looks like they actually gave a poo poo this time.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

so since 120 pages have popped up since i went to work today, can someone summarize the surely quality posts that are contained in the pages prior to this one ?????

Nintendo revealed a big pile of Smash Bros DLC, and then Bethesda finally dropped Fallout 4 footage and it looks better than I could ever dream. I need a PS4 to get that game, no question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Doom reboot was also shown and basically looks like they took Doom 3, layered on more detailed textures, and then injected pure Halo into its veins

• Locked thread