Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Oh sweet, E3 deals are live!

Taste the savings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

1stGear posted:

Fallout 4 Is Going To Be a Competent, But Unexceptional Game.

That is pretty much all any game can hope to be these days.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Welp, Ryu confirmed.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Not just day, in 2 minutes.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

mr.capps posted:

close the thread, nintendo won e3 before it even really began

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sinners Sandwich posted:

What was that videogame console during the 90s E3 where they were like this launches...right now!! and pretty much bankrupted themselves

The Saturn. It would have helped if the third-party devs had been told this, since at the time they were expecting another 8 months to prepare games for "launch." They also pissed off the retailers who weren't part of the inner circle (Kaybee Toys, a big deal at the time, felt spurned hard enough that they pulled all Sega merchandise from their shelves), and gave Sony the opening to undercut them with their $299 launch price announcement for the PS1.

I think "right now" is different when you're talking about a console (which depends on a software library which had better be ready for your surprise move) versus some form of software which is immediately ready for download/purchase.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

what will the ryu amiibo do with mario kart i wonder

You get to smash up the loser's kart in a 30-second bonus game.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

chumbler posted:

No, it should be a stage where you fight on someone wearing the Oculus Rift and wildly moving their head about.

Actually how about just a giant floating head wearing the Oculus? It could replace/complement Master Hand as a final boss.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Metal Gear Solid V wins E3 2015

I hope you're right but a presentation with it will be tough to introduce given all the Konami/Kojima drama and stuff like pulling P.T. and cancelling Silent Hills.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Bolow posted:

HEY

LOOK

LISTEN

Voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blackheart posted:

There's a pack with everything they announced in the direct I think for GREAT PRICES

The pack is the exact same cost as buying the contents piecemeal, there is no discount whatsoever.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Stux posted:

best value

Still technically true if you value your time at all.

Although I think if you buy the cross-buy back it spews out like 4 codes you have to manually enter into the other console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

I just remembered, what happened to the Doom Beta that came with Wolfenstein?

It hasn't happened yet.

Trees and Squids posted:

i thought doom looked pretty good?

It's got updated graphics and animations but is definitely borrowing more from DOOM3 than it is from classic DOOM and DOOM II.

• Locked thread