Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If that Ryu for Smash Brothers is true, then what happened to Nintendo asking fans what characters they want in the game? Guess it's not surprising that the poll was just a cheap marketing trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fire Emblem characters are so boring looking. Excited for Lucas though.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Splatoon costumes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Jesus, that Isabelle costume...

That costume is really creepy looking.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nintendo's entire profits is going to be Amiibo's.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Miiverse going to get spammed with goatse drawings.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish The Wii U had a Twitch streaming feature.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I like that the new content is available right now. Other game developers like to announce new content is coming and then you don't see it until 3 months later.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fat_Cow posted:

DLC is winning now? Neat

Nintendo has had to change their strategy in order to survive. The same people supporting this DLC said Nintendo would never go this route because DLC is a lovely business strategy. Now here we are.

But yeah, DLC is not winning, it's not saving a console that is still lagging way behind even the Xbox One.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

As long as people are happy with the product/pricepoint, who really cares?

It's just super weird seeing people say they are happy about DLC for a game and a console they don't even own.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I own the game and the console, because it is a console chock full of great games, and Smash is one of them, and this was an exciting announcement, and you are a hateful baby.

No i'm not, you're just being overly sensitive, chill out. It's just some of the reactions to the DLC are absurd and some posters are laughing about that. You getting your undies in a bunch over it makes it even funnier.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

"Nintendo has to change their strategy in order to survive," a guy who's just being chill, here in the E3 thread.

lol okay dude, i'll let you just go ahead and win your race to the bottom.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Stux posted:

oh yeah im sure sony will have trouble beating nintendos amazing release of DLC when they have loving perosna 5 on the plate you loving IDIOT

Not sure if Persona 5 is at E3, but it's still the game of the year (it comes out in Japan and America this year) and exclusive to PlayStation, so Sony wins.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CuddlyZombie posted:

we already know persona 5 is coming out this year, so unless sony says ITS OUT NOW or releases some other bombshell related to it, it doesnt really have anything to do with E3

Well we have't actually seen any real gameplay yet. There's plenty to show.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Panic Restaurant posted:

The guy with the racist nickname should lose, imo

nah

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have never seen this game before, this is like the original Flappy Bird but actually interesting and challenging.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE
REGGIE

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is the one Wii U game I am really looking forward to.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This level is a special kind of super hell.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT HOLY poo poo WHAT THE gently caress

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm laughing so hard at this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Orange Crush Rush posted:

This is about the best loving commerical for Mario Maker ever. Seriously it's put MM from a "meh" to "12:00 AM download take my money"

I was already sold on the game when it was originally announced, but this makes me so excited for it now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

mr.capps posted:

wait gently caress, i am actually enjoy esports

loving nintendo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So wait, John gets to take Miyamoto home with him as a prize?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

40 minutes until Bethesda.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

setafd posted:

would you guys cry if you met miyamoto

be honest

yes

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mo_Steel posted:

I can't wait for them to eventually get to Mario Maker 64. :haw::fh:

I was thinking more Mario 3D World, but Mario 64 would be rad.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

echronorian posted:

quote me if u still peepin that thank u music

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mylan posted:

gently caress starcraft and LoL, that's what Esports should be right there. Fuckin superbowl of video games

Pretty much. This sort of stuff is where video game competitions really shine. I can't stand watching competitive Starcraft or League. I mean League is a lovely game as is. Starcraft II is at least fun to play but watching it not so much.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fulchrum posted:

My mistake then.

Nintendo copied LittleBigPlanet, dorks try desperately to justify why that's okay.

LBP is cool but has a lot of issues that Sony refuses to acknowledge. That said, this is not at all copying LBP.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So who has the best stream for Bethesda's conference?

Youtube is officially providing the platform to watch it on, but IGN is hosting it. I watched the Nintendo Championship on Youtube and it was perfect.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

echronorian posted:

starting soon, just switched into a new screen

http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

pro tip if you watch on Twitch, switch to theater mode and then there is a little button where you can hide the chat.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wonder how much Adam Sessler got paid to come back and talk about video games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

too bad sessler is a crazy sjw now

Nah, he really isn't crazy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That was a total nostalgia trip. Fast paced and lots of dumb enemies.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That was pretty cool! I'm excited for Doom.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Console users wont have to deal with that Bethesda client poo poo.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

gently caress you todd howard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

jesus christ todd shut the gently caress up

• Locked thread