Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Excels posted:

3 new stages, 3 new characters, a big pile of cameo Mii costumes, tons of new songs.... drat

What were the new stages? I'm glad they released it all today, that was a great surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I said come in! posted:

It's just super weird seeing people say they are happy about DLC for a game and a console they don't even own.

I own the game and the console, because it is a console chock full of great games, and Smash is one of them, and this was an exciting announcement, and you are a hateful baby.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I said come in! posted:

No i'm not, you're just being overly sensitive, chill out. It's just some of the reactions to the DLC are absurd and some posters are laughing about that. You getting your undies in a bunch over it makes it even funnier.

"Nintendo has to change their strategy in order to survive," a guy who's just being chill, here in the E3 thread.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The only real winner in E3 is us, the players, for getting to learn about some great games and laughing at the bad ones.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Did e3 start? Any cool games or game videos yet? :(

Yes, there is a fun Nintendo Direct about Smash Brothers, a hilarious video of someone doing the Oculus in their living room, and more to come tonight.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

What stream are you all watching?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This is fun, with the Super Metroid and the Mario Kart and everything. It's like Nick Arcade.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Just a buncha goofy lookin' gamers playing video games, I like it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Panic Restaurant posted:

The guy with the racist nickname should lose, imo

Yeah.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Balloon Fight, intense.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

drat. The blackson guy is going to win.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kewpuh posted:

ARIN GONNA WIN

:hellyeah:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Whoa, Cosmo out of nowhere!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mr.capps posted:

cosmo has defeated racism today

What a reversal!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Motto posted:

smash is a fun game and people should have fun with it in whatever way pleases them

*nods*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Oh my God Mario Maker is going to own so hard.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

:lol: John Numbers is ready to throw his controller at the screen.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

This isn't even Nintendo's main event holy poo poo its great

It is making me want to buy Super Mario Maker, so I imagine it is accomplishing their goal.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Motto posted:

I hope that Mario Maker comes with all these levels and enough extra to fill out 8 worlds worth and that they're all this crazy.

By the time it's been out for two days, this is virtually a guarantee, it's gonna be amazing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fawf posted:

surprise surprise the part where it's NSMB loving sucks

It's still pretty cool, actually.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

John Numbers is a powerful Mario player - I would not want to go up against him!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Mario Galaxy music :unsmith:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cicadas! posted:

I have the dumbest smile on my face

Good job, Nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Strong Mouse posted:

Bethesda is going to do that first. They happen in 40

I'm going to be excited about Fallout 4, and I hope there are one or two other positive and optimistic posters who will join me.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Al Borland posted:

was there anything worth reading the 50 some pages that suddenly popped up in the past 2 hours for? IT looked mostly like nintendo garbage.

Ban this rear end in a top hat.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

echronorian posted:

quote me if u still peepin that thank u music

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I know that Bethesda cannot beat that fun ride of thrills and happiness, but please try to enjoy it and be excited for yet another great game. I know that I will.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Strap on your Rifts and hop into your digital living home theater and catch Johnny Numbahs running through an insane Mario slalom to victory, where he wins himself a signed New 3DS from Miyamoto himself while Gusty Glade Galaxy plays. It's E3!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fulchrum posted:

My mistake then.

Nintendo copied LittleBigPlanet, dorks try desperately to justify why that's okay.

I tried to read both of your posts by they just looked like wet fart noises.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So who has the best stream for Bethesda's conference, youtube or twitch?

I have a Twitch one open, but I'm betting there's a better youtube.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That Nintendo conference ended the world and now we are going to run around shooting mutants in the apocalyptic wastelands of Boston.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

While I tip my hate to these cosplayers, I want to see Fallout, the video game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Trailer is over now, maybe they will show some of the game.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

how could anyone possibly get hype off this trailer

It's more Fallout, in Boston. It's great.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Where's the game? These talking heads aren't telling me anything I don't already know!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

echronorian posted:

that was the first gif of e3 wasnt it

THere have been so many Oculus ones, though

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"This sense of it being very relenetless" is the way I feel about these people talking!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

CodeJanitor posted:

I you have this on mute Sessler looks like he is losing his poo poo and about to brutally beat the poo poo out of Morgan

Right now it looks like she is just holding in her patience and is about to stab him if he goes off the rails.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Somebody get the hook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Motto posted:

where'd the fast go

Yeah, it looks way too slow.

• Locked thread