Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Mordacai posted:

its style. it come here from usa or england.

every single guy around here with the adam levine or a soccer cut like that is gay as hell. like legitimately homosexual. not even trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao op didn't know what to do with his hands and ends up standing like a chump while the guy that literally escaped a third world dictatorship lookin' swag

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*skinny israeli of questionable orientation approaches eritrean refugee* um hey can i get a picture with you? it's for this website i post on where everyone hates my country for committing genocide, no yeah they'll love it i'm real popular there

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Horniest Manticore posted:

it's a small world, but it's getting bigger all the time

there's still lil green dots, pick up the slack israel

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Eritrea instagram post:"I got this close to a jew retard today"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm happy for you OP, congrats :)

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Stoic Commie posted:

every single guy around here with the adam levine or a soccer cut like that is gay as hell. like legitimately homosexual. not even trolling.

not gay.

not gay.

not gay.

not gay.

not gay.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
gas jews, ban op

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
those rascal jews. hehehe. those pos

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Maybe one day you'll meet a real, live white person too!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Mentalizer posted:

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure Palestine existed long before the British Empire was even a twinkle in Elizabeth's eye.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Abdul Alhazred posted:

Maybe one day you'll meet a real, live white person too!

many white jews here.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
nah jews are mongrel half castes just fyi but maybe if you travel?? idk

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Mordacai posted:

many white jews here.

lol

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Lascivious Sloth posted:

nah jews are mongrel half castes just fyi but maybe if you travel?? idk

i look white but am jew. shut your face.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Lol all religions are wrong and people who think god gave them a country/cares about their borders is mentally ill

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mordacai posted:

in hotel i stay went to laundry and there black man.

i was like holy gently caress... cool

he name is tsehay and say come from place called ear tree.

i get friend to make trophy photo.

ban op for blackface

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

Lol all religions are wrong and people who think god gave them a country/cares about their borders is mentally ill

scientologys ok

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Mordacai posted:

i look white but am jew. shut your face.

yeah you're still a mongrel. the black jews are literally more entitled to calling themselves gentically jew than you LOL. you have no right to the land you live on, how pathetic.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I wish I could meet a black person :(

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

Lascivious Sloth posted:

yeah you're still a mongrel. the black jews are literally more entitled to calling themselves gentically jew than you LOL. you have no right to the land you live on, how pathetic.

what is this poo poo you talk?

the etheopia jews are saved and give job by us. slave job but job.

and etheopia jew only jew by religion not dna connection

no black jew lives it in my city. we not let them here.

we not become like usa with friend of the family cause all crime propblem.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
Roman emperor Hadrian bulldozed judea and rededicated it Palestina after a long civil war between pro-roman and anti-roman factions within Judea, most of Judea's population had fled or been killed by the anti-roman contingent when Hadrian rolled on down there

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
you're not even israeli they speak fluent english you duymb poo poo. you're too stupid to even play a character haha

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Mordacai posted:

what is this poo poo you talk?

the etheopia jews are saved and give job by us. slave job but job.

and etheopia jew only jew by religion not dna connection

no black jew lives it in my city. we not let them here.

we not become like usa with friend of the family cause all crime propblem.

Poor execution of gimmick 0/10. There are people who unironically believe this in Israel though and they wield political power.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 15, 2015

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Poor execution of gimmick 0/10. There are people who unironically believe this in Israel though and they wield political power.

exactly, he's such a poo poo troll he can't even play it. but the irony is there are mongrel jews who think this, even though historically and gentically they aren't even jewish in israel LOL

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Lascivious Sloth posted:

you're not even israeli they speak fluent english you duymb poo poo. you're too stupid to even play a character haha

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah I've

Lascivious Sloth posted:

no really i foreigner israeli

speech only rudimentary englis

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

exactly, he's such a poo poo troll he can't even play it. but the irony is there are mongrel jews who think this, even though historically and gentically they aren't even jewish in israel LOL

Well there are different groups but generally the white Jews (Ashkenazim) are at least a little racist towards the brown Jews (Sephardim, Mizrahim) and we wont even speak of how Beta Israelis are treated. But yeah there are lots of Ashkenazi who migrated from Eastern Europe/Russia who weren't Jewish and just wanted to get out. Of course if you are white then the barrier for entry is much lower so it's not terribly hard to get into Israel and as an added bonus they don't even inject you with birth control! Then once these people got in, lots went maximum Never Again in spite of not actually being Jewish or having any relatives who died in the holocaust, resulting in them overcompensating and trying their very best to channel their inner Hitler in how they treat Palestinians and view non-Jews.

Basically Israel is a modern example of monstrous colonialism and shouldn't exist. Whenever I see other Jews :qq: over "antisemitism against Israel" I want to punch them.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
actually..he sounds like a lot of the israelis ive met, at least what they would have wanted to say if you got them really plastered. israelis are probably some of the most racist people on earth. thats not even an indictment, just an observation. i could care less

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what team does he play for

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

social vegan posted:

what team does he play for

chelsea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater