Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pon de Bundy posted:

*wears a shirt that could be painted on the side of a 70's van* why don't people take me seriously ?????? this is about my mars thing not shirt

excuse me that guy produced a woman who was totally okay with her idiot manchild friend wearing a silk bikinibabe shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ivor Biggun posted:

Philosophers and artists get better with age, scientists get worse. So no great loss.

"A person who has not made his great contribution to science before the age of thirty will never do so." - Albert Einstein

"i hope i die before i get old"

- tesla, after his 6th red bull

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Your Rain posted:

Lol no one has filed any complaint against this buy but hate group sure knows how they should feel and made sure he lost his job

Net loss for humanity

it was an honorary position lmao

dude who gained honorary position for PR reasons also lost it for PR reasons, fair game imo

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I had to disown my Nana last week because she kept accusing the Honduran maid of stealing her jewelery. I was like "Nana, we sold that jewelery to buy a new eco-friendly refridgerator. You just can't remember because of your lovely brain. I'm sorry this racism has gone on too long, you're fired."

Was thinking about getting a new grandmother, but it's just a figurehead position anyway. She doesn't actually do anything, so w/e. More for me.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

"i hope i die before i get old"

- tesla, after his 6th red bull

Tesla was a goddamn freak. Anyone who spends their time inventing death rays can't be judged by mere mortals.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Again it is funny because most of these terrorist live off daddy, ex-husband(poor guy making such a big mistake) or off of tax payers dollars and have never accomplished anything in their lives.

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
There aren't enough women in stem imo because theyre all getting gender studies degrees and posting on twitter imo.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

fuuuck that bass is bad rear end

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Debate: Sexism In Science: http://youtu.be/kBiS4qTsjCg

Someone screenshot the moment she gets owned and gives him the stinkeye

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
gently caress this world in which a great man can be destroyed by his own truths.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
lol the guy lost a position that is the academic equivalent to a shoutout in the end credits and the right wing internet brigade is acting like he's been reduced to living in a box.

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

woah hell yeah

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i have a confesion to make

it was me, i made the fat guy cry

i also toke his lunch money but all he had was a rly big penny

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Your Rain posted:

Lol no one has filed any complaint against this buy but hate group sure knows how they should feel and made sure he lost his job

Net loss for humanity
It wasn't even a real job. Honorary professors aren't actual employees.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Maniac Pahis posted:

It's funny, because the terrorist is literally saying that they can only learn and work when they are never told they are wrong.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He was an honorary professor. You get to be an honorary professor if you are good for PR. When you are bad for PR you don't get the job that is you being good PR any more.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

excuse me that guy produced a woman who was totally okay with her idiot manchild friend wearing a silk bikinibabe shirt

u mean the person that made the shirt?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Maniac Pahis posted:

This really is great because the terrorists own argument is the women are weak. Which isn't true, but is what the terrorist group wants to push.

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
Also, feminists are ugly!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

And not put our when their boss really wants them to!!! <:saddowns:>

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

everything in this world can and should be compared to the rape of women

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pick posted:

He was an honorary professor. You get to be an honorary professor if you are good for PR. When you are bad for PR you don't get the job that is you being good PR any more.

While this is true, it is also true that civilization can not exist without understanding and forgiveness.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

While this is true, it is also true that civilization can not exist without understanding and forgiveness.

If he'd apologized it probably would have gone away.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

MOOBS! posted:

everything in this world can and should be compared to the rape of women

You're back! Nice av :)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pick posted:

Yep

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

You're back! Nice av :)

:glomp:

Pick posted:

everyone knows women never forget anything. i bet his wife is like "yea he's sexist but he also did not take out the trash when I asked last month!". women smdh

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i always block your avatars. they...awaken something in me.

turn em back on this one is ok :)

MOOBS! fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jun 15, 2015

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pick posted:

If you have to ask for it, then it isn't understanding or forgiveness.

That's like saying if you just payed off your loan, then you wouldn't be in debt.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

honestly or if he'd just said nothing, or just said something other than "my failed offensive joke was actually the truth"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i always block your avatars. they...awaken something in me.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

those were the words of a man that has lived 79 years on this earth and knows how things tend to go

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

zeroprime posted:

Feminism is literally hitler.

while this may be an exaggeration, many prominent feminists sure are huge faggots

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
richard dawkins tweeted about him saying he sholdnt be fired

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

dont really care but remember how simpler the internet was before women learned how to use computers

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

NakedWithCandy posted:

And they don't care about if they are doing something right or wrong. Any criticism means tears and trying to fire. The internet hate group don't care about facts or truth.

Can we call it the internet hate machine finally, or has Fox news got that copyrighted.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Can confirm that the male scientists do tend to try and date/marry the female scientists. I know several married couples in my lab, some even work on the same projects.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

these feminists sound bad rear end and I want in on it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Though to be fair I don't think office romance is limited to awkward stem guys, I recall reading work is one of the more common ways to meet the people you date after college.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I work in a big office, with my wife ~ homer sipmons, phd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Aside from witchcraft it's accurate

• Locked thread