Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if the south is so bad why do all you drat yankees keep moving down here fagging everything up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

if the south is so bad why do all you drat yankees keep moving down here fagging everything up

stop it

E: Just post pictures of good stuff abt the south if you want to combat things you think are bad itt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
rednecks are everywhere tho

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

So nice I had to post it twice

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Jonny 290 posted:

lmfao holy poo poo that rules

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

this explains so much

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jonny 290 posted:

That dude owns.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonny 290 posted:

People in the South aren't industrious enough to come up with that

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Love seeing these guys Rollin Coal

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpVoru-IFVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU

:haw:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

quote:

Rolling coal is the practice of intentionally disabling the Clean Burn Programming of a computer controlled diesel engine, so that the vehicle can emit an under-aspirated sooty exhaust that visibly pollutes the air. Practitioners tamper with their vehicles' emissions controls in open defiance of environmental regulations. It also may include the intentional removal of the particulate filter[1] Practitioners often additionally modify their vehicles by installing smoke switches and smoke stacks. Modifications to a vehicle to enable rolling coal may cost from $200 to $5,000.[2][3]

Rolling coal is a form of conspicuous pollution. Targets of coal rolling often include owners of hybrid vehicles as well as bicyclists and pedestrians.[4][5][6][7]

wtf is wrong with people

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

That was a fun 30k+ Imagine the insurance claim....If they even have it.

Blue Train posted:

wtf is wrong with people

Freedom.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

wtf is wrong with people

haha stupid faggots caring about the environment gonna ROLLLLL COAL HAHAHA

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
The U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama

"Some Wiki Page" posted:

According to NASA engineer Jerry Woodfill, duct tape had been stowed on board every mission since early in the Gemini days.[31] NASA engineers and astronauts have used duct tape in the course of their work, including in some emergency situations. One such usage occurred in 1970, when the square carbon dioxide filters from Apollo 13's failed command module had to be modified to fit round receptacles in the lunar module, which was being used as a lifeboat after an explosion en route to the moon. A workaround used duct tape and other items on board Apollo 13, with the ground crew relaying instructions to the flight crew. The lunar module's CO2 scrubbers started working again, saving the lives of the three astronauts on board.
Ed Smylie, who designed the scrubber modification in just two days, said later that he knew the problem was solvable when it was confirmed that duct tape was on the spacecraft: "I felt like we were home free," he said in 2005. "One thing a Southern boy will never say is, 'I don't think duct tape will fix it.'"[32]
Duct tape was also used aboard Apollo 17 to improvise a repair to a damaged fender on the lunar rover, preventing possible damage from the spray of lunar dust as they drove.[33]

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

They are just taking their country back

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
http://www.history.com/shows/hatfields-and-mccoys/episodes

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGKzWDakK8

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i thought it was highly illegal now?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmROpMvhNNI

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
My belt buckle doubles as a manhole cover.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Fetus Tree posted:

the last one is fried cheese served w a ranch sauce

texas isn't the south, you scrub. it's the west

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
any place that fries cheese in the shape of itself then serves it with ranch is the suoth

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

Horniest Manticore posted:

No, Texas is in the south.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Texas is arguably the southwest but is certainly not the west and they had slavery so I'm going with south

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

don't you dare try to horn in on the west coast

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

rural whites are absolutely not human and should be hunted for sport

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

opus111 posted:

i thought it was highly illegal now?

drat Liberals!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

VendaGoat posted:

drat Lieberals!

ftfy to make it Southern

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1A-qkLNijo

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

http://www.texasmonthly.com/daily-post/texas-southern-western-or-truly-lone-star

I'm getting a hankering for some Texas shaped waffles, a couple a dozen eggs and 16 ounces of tasty jimmy dean sausage

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

My Texas pride is starting to kick in again . If you've never been to the Alamo I highly suggest it really learn about the history and soak in what the Alamo means to Texas . If you really absorb the event of the Alamo you'll get that while Texans and south western people always seem to be a bit overly defensive about things it's because in spirit we all basically feel like were at the Alamo, Fightin away some drat Mexicans are liberals or big government top trying to tell us what to do

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Commie NedFlanders posted:

My Texas pride is starting to kick in again . If you've never been to the Alamo I highly suggest it really learn about the history and soak in what the Alamo means to Texas . If you really absorb the event of the Alamo you'll get that while Texans and south western people always seem to be a bit overly defensive about things it's because in spirit we all basically feel like were at the Alamo, Fightin away some drat Mexicans are liberals or big government top trying to tell us what to do

thats because you live on occupied territory that belongs to mexico. i would gladly kill you right this second you stupid loving animal.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

thats because you live on occupied territory that belongs to mexico. i would gladly kill you right this second you stupid loving animal.

It belongs to the indigenous peoples not to some European wannabe putaso like Antonio López de Santa Anna, thinking he can act like that pendejo white boy Napoleon just because his family was a bunch of wealthy land occupiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

idgi

• Locked thread