Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Uh, this rules and is probably this kid's like perfect and ideal dream bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Groovelord Neato posted:

The problem being that's his ideal.

I guess I'm just glad that it looks like he's not living in squalor and enjoys a lot of outdoor activity?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Longshot007 posted:

lol if you haven't seen this truck IRL.

I really wish I had a photo of it lying around. There's a truck here with a confederate flag, and also one of those rear-window coverups that's just a full-size photograph of 9/11. I've only seen it once, I think it was just passing through.

This is in upstate New York :confused:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

FrankenVader posted:

For the north tards, when you are making burgers on your grill..you aren't barbecuing....you're grilling. Stop loving saying you are "having a barbecue".
You have to make actual barbecue to call it barbecuing.

I'll accept that the proper term for that is a "cookout", but also it's pedantic as poo poo.

Can we compromise and call it a "pathetic yankee barbecue" if one of the grilled items is assorted chicken parts that we then completely drown in BBQ sauce? :v:

• Locked thread