Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

The south is mostly poo poo, but is nice to be able to step out my back door and shoot guns at stuff without anyone giving a poo poo or calling he cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Fried okra.

It is really good.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I'm sure Northerners could gently caress it up somehow though, can anyone confirm?

Yeah, do you even know how hard it is find okra and corneal up north? I has been a while but both were impossible to find in the PNW fifteen years ago.
It would just be a sad mixture of tofu, sesame seeds and white bread.

Edit

In the mid nineties I was the only person in my english class who even knew what okra was, let alone eaten it

Applesnots fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Sep 23, 2015

• Locked thread