Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

I live just outside birmingham and i hate it and i get swamp rear end everyday, anyways here's some billboards from the area

I used to pass the second one on the way to work everyday for like 7 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

sweet home alabama

E: it sucks that instead of funding doobie we didnt fund some hilarious pro-black ppl billboards in your town

the second one was on a major interstate. everyone could see our shame

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

So are billboards like this and the racist truck paintings things you regularly see in the south or is there like one or two of them going around that get all the pictures?

i havent seen any of those truck paintings but the billboards are rare. the thing is though is that there are placed at major traffic corridors through the state and just sit there for months and months, and were eventually traced to a white supremacy group. i dont get how the billboard people went with them once they saw what it was.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

https://youtu.be/FJ3oHpup-pk

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

One thing about central alabama is sometimes you'll run into charles barkley. He grew up here and he's just, around, a lot. He is a large man.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

There are two waffle houses nearby, on seperate sides of an interstate. You can stand in the parking lot of one and look at the other, and they are both well staffed and get good business.

Thats how good waffle house is

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Trent posted:

See, all over the south there are two waffle houses within sight of one another. A lot of them are so old they were built in the 50's and they're still going, that's how great Waffle House is! Did you ever wonder why there are two Waffle House restaurants within sight of each other all over the south? It's not because turning right is sooo much easier than turning left. You see, back when they were built, a certain type of person was welcome at one but not the other, if you see what I'm getting at. IT WAS BLACKS Why do they still need two nearly adjacent identical restaurants today, even though there is no more racism in America, you might ask? The locals still know which one to eat at and which one not to.

The food is good, cheap, and available any time, but every time I see two together it makes me think about what a lovely place I'm in.

The second one was built like 10 years ago, I don't know if we were telling the darkies to stick to their own Waffle House that recently. That's what the Dairy Queen is for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

• Locked thread