Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I don't think I've ever been so bored during a movie. That and it was trying to advertise every brand it could in a 2 hour movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
MAXIMUS REX

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm Jiffy Buffett drinking two huge margaritas at Margaritaville Cafe

Brought to you by Merceds Benz

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The clear glass bottle of coca cola was just staring me down.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I knew something was wrong when I saw beats by dre 30 seconds into the movie

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Chris Pratt finishes his bottle of colt 45 brand malt liquor and steps off his Yamaha brand quad bike. After removing his nike brand combat trousers, he removes his calvin kliens before letting loose his clear, watery piss onto richard attenboroughs grave. - Plot of jurassic world in 20 seconds.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Brought to you by Verizon Wireless.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Lol samsung paid a fortune to have the "Samsung Innovation Center named after them and all the phones and tablets in the movie are Samsung but for the purpose of plot convenince the new Samsung smartphone doesn't work and no one can call for help lol

Nice phones, idiots. Should have bought an iPhone lmao

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Lol samsung paid a fortune to have the "Samsung Innovation Center named after them and all the phones and tablets in the movie are Samsung but for the purpose of plot convenince the new Samsung smartphone doesn't work and no one can call for help lol

Nice phones, idiots. Should have bought an iPhone lmao

I was half expecting to hear some bullshit about the new rex creating an EMP field or some poo poo.

I would not have been surprised.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

It made so much money. I had no idea so many people actually wanted a new dinosaur movie

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lister posted:

It made so much money. I had no idea so many people actually wanted a new dinosaur movie

what humorless gently caress doesn't like dinosaurs?

Oh yah, the op

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

The bean counters were so preoccupied with whether they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
no it was exactly what i wanted and expected.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
why didn't you go see fury road again instead

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

Because I can only masturbate so much to wanton, unbridled awesomeness. Oh you were asking them....

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Drone_Fragger posted:

Chris Pratt finishes his bottle of colt 45 brand malt liquor and steps off his Yamaha brand quad bike. After removing his nike brand combat trousers, he removes his calvin kliens before letting loose his clear, watery piss onto richard attenboroughs grave. - Plot of jurassic world in 20 seconds.

I liked the Hammond statute and the Hammond innovation center (presented by SɅMSUNG). It was a nice yet subtle tribute to the late Sir Richard.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
One time I saw a commercial for some lovely car and the advertisement was about how people should look for the car in some lovely upcoming blockbuster. It was an ad for a loving product placement.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I hate product placements in movies. Everything should be white labels with black text like in Repo Men.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm the fat dumb military dude who wanted to gently caress raptors

"How do we solve the problem of a bunch of dangerous dinosaurs tearing tourists apart?"

"Let's let even more out!"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Grody posted:

I don't think I've ever been so bored during a movie. That and it was trying to advertise every brand it could in a 2 hour movie.

You're poo poo you furfag

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
It's good that a movie that had the highest box office opening in film history still needed to resort to obnoxious product placement.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

vyst posted:

You're poo poo you furfag

I have to clarify I got this because I kept a list of furfags who outed themselves back in December and they were mad

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you went to see a movie engineered for brainless masses and now complain that it is boring, the universe laughs at your futile existence.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

*dinosaur tears apart multiple support characters* andy: wow you've outdone yourself this time leslie!

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_erLQW0Q0

spencer for hire
Jan 27, 2006

we just want to dance here, someone stole the stage
they call us irresponsible, write us off the page
*splices mega dino with cat dna* what the gently caress do you mean this thing has 9 lives?!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
K

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Grody posted:

That and it was trying to advertise every brand it could in a 2 hour movie.

QFT. The brand poo poo could have been slightly remedied by just one glorious shot of T-rex savaging the starbucks.

Chris Pratt was likeable but the rest of the cast should have been fed to the raptors.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
<Camera slowly pans over a GE logo on a microwave as slightly out-of-focus ropes of jiz arc past>

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I'm going to buy a ticket for a different movie and then walk into Jurassic World.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Blistex posted:

<Camera slowly pans over a GE logo on a microwave as slightly out-of-focus ropes of jiz arc past>

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Seriously though there were so many great characters in the original - Wayne Knight, Sam Jackson, Jeff Goldblum, even the lawyer, the kids, & the main actors were compelling/funny. Pretty much every role in Jurassic World was a wet fart.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I was hoping the fat guard would survive :(

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

op if you want to fill your life with quality artworks why are you going to the cinema to watch a hollywood blockbuster. you should know what you are letting ourself in for before doing them.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

opus111 posted:

op if you want to fill your life with quality artworks why are you going to the cinema to watch a hollywood blockbuster. you should know what you are letting ourself in for before doing them.

I watched it on my "Toshiba" brand laptop, while posting on my "Samsung Galaxy 3"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Grody posted:

I watched it on my "Toshiba" brand laptop, while posting on my "Samsung Galaxy 3"

helluva way to say "I'm a fuckup with zero taste in anything"

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Grody posted:

I purchase bad things

- posted from my Zune

• Locked thread