Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The clear glass bottle of coca cola was just staring me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Lol samsung paid a fortune to have the "Samsung Innovation Center named after them and all the phones and tablets in the movie are Samsung but for the purpose of plot convenince the new Samsung smartphone doesn't work and no one can call for help lol

Nice phones, idiots. Should have bought an iPhone lmao

I was half expecting to hear some bullshit about the new rex creating an EMP field or some poo poo.

I would not have been surprised.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I was hoping the fat guard would survive :(

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So was there a reason why super saurus was bulletproof? I mean it was like Godzilla in that bullets just leave a little red bee sting that does nothing at all. It's especially jarring when you think of that guy's custom rifle of uselessness that he's always cradling around, like as if it could do anything.

I did like seeing one of the raptors get blown up with a rocket. That was kind of cool.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Unless a bazillion toys, candy and games come out of this, it cannot be compared to the original :colbert:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Not interested in girlfriend, poo poo goes nowhere.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Yeah the whole "Whatever, bitch" thing with the girlfriend felt so out of place. Like as if something was meant to come of that, but it got scrapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

LordArgh posted:

why is the man in the raptor suit naked

Probably hot as gently caress in there.

• Locked thread