Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Ownager posted:

A: I thought it was said over and over it was set in the future, hence all the sci-fi holotech and glass bubbles and poo poo... then it turns out to be modern? The gently caress?

B: LOL at paying for so many Samsung phones to be in the movie only to have every single one of them get poo poo reception and lose calls, for no explained reason!

Two more points:

A: It was originally supposed to be cyborg dinosaurs, seriously

B: Given the loose end with the mad scientist and PMCs whisking them way, I expect cyborg dinosaurs in two years.

the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Characters really sucked but it pulled off what godzilla didn't and thats being a movie about fuckin monsters

i liked the throw away bit about how none of the dinos were "real" but wished it went into more "loving corporations mang"

And I swear that younger kid has been in every loving movie ever Is he actually an immortal 12 year old or is that just what all 12 year old jews look like

all jews look the same until their first molting followed shortly by their bar mitzvah

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Phobic Nest posted:

It is kind of funny how the movie shits on most of its sponsors. The only product I can think of that seemed unironically portrayed as "good" was the Coke Andy slurped from. Verizon's mocked for sponsoring dinos; Starbucks, Brookstone and all the overpriced shitslingers are hocking JP merch in the promenade because of course they would, but Coke is shown unattached to all that. The fact that it was an old-fashioned glass Coke bottle probably wasn't an accident.

that's because everyone who works for coke is a living saint and coke deffo isnt an rear end in a top hat company that absolutely shits on local business any time there's a huge event like the world cup

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i bet $1 that bird's species is dead or dying

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

Movies can't have characters anymore because characters are based on stereotypes and stereotypes hurt feelings

unless the character is fat going so far as to make an entire movie based on "lol the main character is fat"

• Locked thread