Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Next time your friend mention that hes gotta poop, poke him in the butthole with a broomstick. This will trigger the vagal-sphincter reflex, causing him to lose control over his bowels.

Imagine his face as he shits his pants and he is utterly powerless to stop it :twisted:

What are some funny pranks that goons like to play on your friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Shoot them in the loving head

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Shoot them in the loving head

haha yeah thats funny but not really a prank...more of a "final solution"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the next time yr friend says that he wqwnts a coke say "oh sorrty mym om didnt get any cokes at the market this week" then drink your cokea in the kitchen so he doesnt see you

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

haha yeah thats funny but not really a prank...more of a "final solution"

Oh gently caress I know. Get a butcher knife, cut a small hole in your friends mattress, stuff it full of raw meat, sew it up, cover it up carfeully with many layers of blankets and poo poo. Then wait for your buddy to smell the stank a few days later

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

tie him shoes together, then ring the doorbell at a really good part of a tv show so he tries to run to the door really quick

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Buy him an account

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when your friend say "gently caress my butt' poke him in the bum cheek with a finger. say "im trying!" when they ask what you doing. pretend you cant get it in :p

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Infinite Karma posted:

tie him shoes together, then ring the doorbell at a really good part of a tv show so he tries to run to the door really quick

yah this is the good poo poo

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Invite your friend over for a sleep over, then the next morning wake him up while deepthroating him. When he freaks out call him a homo and run away laughing

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

shiksa posted:

the next time yr friend says that he wqwnts a coke say "oh sorrty mym om didnt get any cokes at the market this week" then drink your cokea in the kitchen so he doesnt see you

no drink it in front of them. then when they say your drinkeing coke, say "what coke?" with a mouth full of coke. if you are sitting down together lean over them and dribble coke over tbeir naked thighs and bum

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
take your friends down to tijuana at the end of march and the night before april 1st get everybody real drunk and hire a mexican surgeon to remove one of your friends vocal cords, then leave him in the street

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sneak into their bedroom and cut the toes off all their socks.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
poop in their butt so that when they poop their smart toilet gets really confused

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if your friend has a favourite food or drink, pee or poo in it before they eat it. then jo thinking about someone eating your waste products!

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
buy him a forums account

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wear women's panties and ask them to kiss you. If they do it means they're gay lol.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if you are driving you can lock the doors and windows and then fart in the car its sort of a classic

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i got two words for you- erotic massage!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

While they're asleep, poop in their hand and tickle their nose

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did ne one say buy him an account on these very forums yet? hahaha

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it is the ultimate acceptance of you as a person. if some one eats your waste they are saying "i will take into my body the worst part of you and come back for mere. i like you so much that i will do this., i like you". this makes me feel good as a person and validated as an individual. i just want to ne accepted and loved, and told that i am same

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Add arsenic to their soup for a fun surprise!

Make them think their significant other's had a miscarriage.

Hide a dead body in their garage without telling them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Call them on the phone, when they answer, ask them if their phone smells funny. When they put it up to their nose to smell, fart really hard into the receiver. The smell will travel through the wires and blast him in the face (you both need a phone with a cord in order for this to work).

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

it is the ultimate acceptance of you as a person. if some one eats your waste they are saying "i will take into my body the worst part of you and come back for mere. i like you so much that i will do this., i like you". this makes me feel good as a person and validated as an individual. i just want to ne accepted and loved, and told that i am same

beautiful. this world needs more real men like you I am so jelouse of your gf

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

MOOBS! posted:

if you are driving you can lock the doors and windows and then fart in the car its sort of a classic

Lmao love it!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wait until they are out then break into their house, steal everything of value, then after cutting their pets head off, use it as a bloody paint brush to write : "aids fags go home".

bonus points if you do this while they are at your house.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

staberind posted:

Wait until they are out then break into their house, steal everything of value, then after cutting their pets head off, use it as a bloody paint brush to write : "aids fags go home".

bonus points if you do this while they are at your house.

it works better if you do it to your own house while they watch.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kidnap their dog and brainwash it to go berzerk with rage when a certain trigger word is spoken. Return it to them and wait for the hijinks. The trigger word ahould be a word that doesn't come up much in conversation, but isn't something no one would ever say.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

When he comes home

"What's the difference between your bedroom and the taj Mahal?

Taj Mahal doesn't have 1000 dead babies in it"

You will need 1000 dead babies for this joke

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
in deer season dress like deer and wander around in the woods. if hunterman shoots you they will sure look silly!

For extra hilarity, wear a bulletproof vest and when huntermans shoot u just say "rawr bulletproof deer!" and then run at them and eat bite their dicks off. then everyone will think there is a crazy bulletproof dickeating deer on the loose!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
remove they dick

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Wtf goons seem to have wild n hosed up imaginations

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
take pictures of their significant others' last moments on this planet

post on facebook

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
have you tried raping them OP it can be a pretty funny prank if its between friends

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Get a can and write "Peanuts" on the side. Then, put a spring that looks like a snake in the can. Then ask your friend if he wants some peanuts and when he says yes, offer him the can. He will open it and the snake will fly out and he will be like "Oh My!" and you will laugh at him!

I call it the old "Pretend Snake in the Peanut Can" Trick

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Take screen grab of their desktop and make it their wallpaper and remove all their shortcuts

Or maybe turn some fuses off and pretend you broke their poo poo since they won't turn on

Idk,raping and murdering so called friends is good too

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
If their kitchen sink has one of those spray nozzles, wrap a rubber band around the trigger so it's held down. The next time they turn the water on it'll spray them.

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

Trick your bud into sneaking some box cutters on a plane. When u are on there use the box cutters to trick the plane driver into doing whatever you want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Doppelganger posted:

If their kitchen sink has one of those spray nozzles, wrap a rubber band around the trigger so it's held down. The next time they turn the water on it'll spray them.

thats really gross and inappropriate. way to ruin things by taking it too far

• Locked thread