Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

cletus42o posted:

So we're actually just waiting on me now, but Mizzou is glitched so I can't play them. Did anyone ever find a solution other than having someone join as them and change their playbook?

Nope it killed the ACC, although I never tried a pure advance sim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Dubs was kind enough to fix the problem, so I'll get my game in either tonight or tomorrow morning so we can advance.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
WEEK 4

#2 Tenn (ZSB) @ #17 Florida (Dio)

Rest of us have CPU games except JB who is on a bye week.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
ZSB & Dio, y'all going to be able to play your game?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB & Dio, y'all going to be able to play your game?

I have literally been unavailable since the last update, so I can try again soon, but if not I'll take an AP/Sim at this point. I just won't have time until the weekend at the earliest.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Well we have so few active players now, I'd rather not sim the game - I doubt Dio will want to play you on AP. If y'all can't sync up by Wednesday night, I guess I'll have to advance it though.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Just don't have time really. Maybe if Dio responds we can play, if not just sim it.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I would just sim it. I have a stye that is loving up my vision and couldn't play for a few days anyhow

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 5

CPU games for all but ZSB!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 6

Wreckus :(

ZSB, you've got CPU #9 Georgia, and I know Vandy tried to play last night and may today/tonight. Just lemme know how much time you need, I don't want you to risk your top spot against #9 UGA in a sim.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Vols over UGA. Starting QB went out, Starting RB was in and out, other starting RB out for 2 more weeks. Ugly injury situation, but my Tr Fr QB is the truth tossing bombs (or Georgia's secondary is trash?).

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
WEEK 7

User Games
#17 Auburn (Wreckus) @ #1 Tenn (ZSB)
#18 Florida (Dio) @ #2 LSU (cletus42o)

JB with a CPU game.

Dio, I'm sure we'll coordinate via GM. Hard for me to say Mon/Tues yet, since my crazy project is finally ending over those two days (loving better be), but I think by Wednesday I'll be good to play anytime going forward.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
The Notorious ZSB (in case you search threads by your name like a weirdo), you and Wreckus have a game. Dio and I still haven't played yet either.

I put Wreckus on AP though so if you want to play, go for it!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Okay, it sounds like we're going to let this dynasty geaux.

JB, if you want to play out the season with me, let me know, but like I said in the ACC thread, it's starting to feel more like a chore to get CPU games in and especially dealing with trying to check in and seeing who needs to play.

SEC REMIX S4 - Barely alive, not feeling so well :911:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Let's bury it

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

RIP SEC you were a good dynasty. Minus the never winning a conference title part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

RIP SEC you were a good dynasty. Minus the never winning a conference title part.
So I advanced to conference championship - #2 Tennessee (11-1, 7-1) vs #7 LSU (11-1, 7-1). LSU won the sim 52-17. You just can't catch a break!

But of course EA - Natty ended up being Georgia (10-2) vs Navy (12-0) somehow, so I got screwed there!

NAVY won the NCG.

Clayton Brown (SCar / JB's HB) won the Heisman.

Final games - I know mine was the Sugar Bowl, sorry, don't know what the other bowls were -

And final rankings -

Alright, that's a wrap! Thanks for the memories, thanks Dio for starting this dynasty in the first place! I'll leave the thread open for a day if anyone has any final words they'd like to say before I close it.

:wave:

• Locked thread