Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They know about After Dark. Last year they were always super aware when After Dark turned on and usually led by Frankie they'd put on really annoying and fake shows for the audience.

It really, really sucked and I hope these guys don't keep up the habit.

Edit:

Created "Awful BB" chat room for the hell of it. I'm "STACGoat" if you need an invite.

I hate Jason and Liz.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Looks like Jackie and Steve are missing their keys.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Austin and Liz are on slop.

Jeff called out a twin brother. Everyone has a twin!!!!

Edit:

The Have Not beds are dentist chairs. Dear God. Those poor bastards.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 26, 2015

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Cam 2: Vanessa having a sob with Steve... she's missing her boo all ready.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jace and Austin are giving us a rundown, so they're now my favorite.

- James is HOH and Jason got dethroned.
- Steve and Jackie are nominated but they say a bigger target will probably be backdoored. They want to convince James to put Jeff up.
- Austin has some kind of safety Vanessa gave him so he can't be nominated.
- They want to bring "Honeycutt" in as a Final 3. I think that's the the dreamy farmer?
- They're working with James and Audrey at the moment, so I guess those two are together.
- "Liz is our Janelle."
- "Shelli has to go."

They call themselves "Chill Town." I don't like them anymore.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jun 26, 2015

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Becky talking about being hit by a train. Best quote from her story.

"I don't care if I'm pretty, just make my brain work."

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Looks like everyone in the Veto is planning to use it to get Jace backdoored.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Teek posted:

Looks like everyone in the Veto is planning to use it to get Jace backdoored.

I'm down with this, his running of things was pretty irritating during the show

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Liz's eyes look like Sid from Ice Age.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, he's been nonstop on the feeds and its quickly grating. Looks like he wore out his welcome in the house quickly.

Which I guess means Austin and maybe Liz are out of the loop too. So much for a rundown from them.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Looks like Jace is all but guaranteed to go next week.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Robnoxious posted:

Looks like Jace is all but guaranteed to go next week.

They haven't even played the veto yet. I'm sure it will change to 10 other people by next monday.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:siren: This Sunday will be Day 12 in the house :siren:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Tyree posted:

They haven't even played the veto yet. I'm sure it will change to 10 other people by next monday.
Yeah, but everyone playing Veto are in on it.
Jace isn't playing Veto, he's going up regardless.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Robnoxious posted:

Yeah, but everyone playing Veto are in on it.
Jace isn't playing Veto, he's going up regardless.

It's the first week, things are subject to change. He could (should) go home, but I'm not going to say it is a sure thing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Obviously nothing's 100% but this one seems pretty close. Sounds like he gamed too hard out the gate, is too obviously close with Austin making them a huge threat, and is annoying.

Just seems like way too easy of a target to pass up on for Week 1. Unless of course some drama happens.

Edit:

Chills.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjSIdurhSO

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From the sounds of it Austin and Jase were putting on a whole show of rehearsed skits that the cameras totally ignored. We only know because they disappeared for like an hour and the others were making fun of them.

These are honest to God super fans. I've heard references to Marcellas, Dustin, Dani Donato, Danielle Reyes, Kevin, Neda, and freaking Kail. Talking about past BB seasons or BB fansites seem to be the only times Steve talks.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

These are honest to God super fans. I've heard references to Marcellas, Dustin, Dani Donato, Danielle Reyes, Kevin, Neda, and freaking Kail. Talking about past BB seasons or BB fansites seem to be the only times Steve talks.
You forgot Karen (not BB1 Karen)... all she did was bake and came in 5th.

10:40 BBT Cam 1/2: Vanessa is cracking up... she can't compose herself.

I think she's gonna walk (DOR) before next Thursday.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 26, 2015

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
John seems to be doing alright with Vanessa crying.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Vanessa is bluffing guys, she's got bullet aces. :lol::lol::lol:

No really, this chick is a wasted spot for some other egomaniac we could have had.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
She doesn't seem to be getting better though. Poor thing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

She's having a full on anxiety attack.

Sounds like there's a lot of animosity and drama she's responding to. She's talking about "cool kids" and people being nasty to Jace and Steve.

Meanwhile Audrey, Clay, and Meg are chilling in the HOH looking very much like the "Cool Kids" as they plot to take out Da'vonne, Jason, Becky, Steve, Vanessa, Liz, and Jace. I think Jackie, Jeff, Shelli, and James are in with them.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
The gently caress happened?

Also, I think it is really awful that they deny us the first week of feeds. I guess it is not soo bad now that they don't charge specifically for the feeds anymore, so they don't anyone anything, but I think it really sucks because the first week is almost certainly probably the most interesting time to watch people live. They could at least let people flashback to that point after the feeds go live.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Meanwhile Audrey, Clay, and Meg are chilling in the HOH looking very much like the "Cool Kids" as they plot to take out Da'vonne, Jason, Becky, Steve, Vanessa, Liz, and Jace. I think Jackie, Jeff, Shelli, and James are in with them.

As far as game talk, these three seem to have their heads in the game. Really haven't had a chance to see anyone else talk much game yet, except for the brolliance Jace/Austin have going, but the Audrey, Clay and Meg trio seem to have something solid going on.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They're in the game but it seems like a bad vibe. Your typical "cool kid" controlling the house majority against the weird ones and outsiders. If BotB lasts its a bad recipe.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jace and Austin are a bit over confident in themselves.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It would be sad if they didn't give off such strong douche vibes.

Apparently the house is

Douchey Cool Kids in HOH - Audrey, Meg, and Clay
Douchey Bros in Have Nots - Austin and Jace
Quasi Decent People Comforting The Person Breaking Down - Everyone Else

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
What is the explanation for her meltdown?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It started after she shouted out to her girlfriend and just got emotional. Then she disappeared to the DR for awhile and when she emerged she was having a full blown anxiety attack that seems to be house related. She was talking a lot about people treating others badly and how there are "cool kids" and cliques in here and how people like Jace and Steve are getting treated badly. Kept saying stuff like she didn't feel comfortable ignoring things and not saying anything, or how she didn't know if it was worth the game.

Honestly, it was a rambling mess and we don't know any of the background so it was pretty hard to make sense of.

My best guess is that she had been the cold gamer right up until the point she though about her girlfriend, and that kind of opened up the emotion and she started feeling a whole ton of poo poo she had bottled up in the house.

Edit:

Apparently Steve has been Ian-ing it up. Jason has a story where Steve was ribbing him and couldn't get the hint that Jason wasn't liking it so it pissed him off. Jackie has a story about how he was asking her a million questions and not letting her answer and kind of insulting her. Audrey says he paces outside the HOH room and doesn't go in. They're all kind of creeped out and pity him and say he can't read social cues. Steve has apparently told them a story about how his fraternity rewrote their rules to kick him out because they hated him so much.

They still hate Jace more.

Audrey's a good manipulator. She butters people up casually and loads the compliments on, gets them to open up and start giving way more game talk than she's giving them. And she doesn't seem to be committing to anything beyond Jace so it can't really bite her in the rear end or expose her. It's pretty clear Vanessa, Liz, Becky, and Steve are her primary targets (beyond Jace) but she's not actually saying it.

Edit2:

So the house situation seems to be that everyone thinks Jace targeted Jason after he went to James about backdooring him. So Jason and others want Jace out bad. But Jace and Austin are getting wind of all of this and are talking like it was never their idea to go after Jason, but was the plan of James and Audrey. Jace thinks Audrey manipulated this whole situation and set him up. I think he might be right.

Audrey, Meg, Clay, Day, Jason, and James seem to be the In Crowd with Shelli, Jackie, Jeff, Becky, and John being pulled along but not in the inner group. John seems to be playing a low key, Andy like game right now and they're all nervous about Becky. Jackie, Jeff, and Shelli seem like they're just under the in crowds spell.

Meanwhile Audrey, Meg, and Clay were talking about Day and Jason and Day was talking about taking out Clay to Audrey. So that group isn't tight. And I get the sense James is only there because he's HOH. Audrey is super manipulative and skilled and seems to be leading them around.

Austin, jace, and Liz are together and on the outs. Audrey has a target on Liz but the rest seem to feel if Jace foes she'll just float. They also all seem to like Austin and think he'll fall with them if Jace goes. Austin has said to Jace that he really doesn't like anyone except Jace and Liz so that's a wildcard. Austin and Jeff had some kind of conflict and are gunning for each other. Austin and Jace seem like they'd much rather backdoor Jeff than Jason supporting the idea that Audrey may have been behind the Jason thing. In general Jace is crazy and manic. Austin seems fine but when he's around Jace he turns into a douche. Liz hasn't been on the feeds much. I think she switched out with her sister.

Jeff seems ok with the house but there's some talk that he's a dick to the women. Mostly he's a charmless beast.

Steve is creeping everyone out. He's trying to get tight with John but I think he's playing the Andy game. Steve and Jace had a bizarre conversation where they both tried to help each other with their substantial social flaws. It was weird.

Vanessa is on the outs, in large part because she gave "safety" to Austin and hasn't really been actively gaming because she's apparently safe. She said she just gave Austin safety because the decision had to be made quick and she figured he would be a good guy to owe her. The In Crowd are really pissy about her meltdown and how she isn't built for the game or is disrespecting it. She seems very sympathetic to Jace and Steve and if she lasts she could fall to their side if there's a house split.

Becky seems like a sleeper. She's really likable, very social, and mature. Jace confronted her over some perceived slight and she defused the situation really quickly and easily and completely turned Jace around to her. She could be a player.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Jun 26, 2015

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Those poor people in the dentist chairs have GOT to be miserable. Especially Austin. That man mountain only fits about halfway on the thing.

Becky :swoon:

James sleeping with his hat on :clint:'

edit: And I'm pretty sure someone just cut loose on the ol' rear end trumpet.

(I am 12 years old and laughing my head off)

Tide fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 26, 2015

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
No early risers in this group. I just realized the oldest person in there is only 33.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
So Austin really is a superfan, he even hosted a BB podcast show at one point as a guest on and off.

Jason has the most annoying accent I have ever heard in the history of anything, a gay southie accent is just bad.

Steve is Ian without Frank and Boogie to help him with his social game and it's a funny disaster.

Spiky Ooze posted:

No early risers in this group. I just realized the oldest person in there is only 33.

None of them have "real jobs" so they don't have to be an early riser, young or not

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Audrey's nuts. She's constantly talking about astrology. She pulled Clay aside because she had a dream that made her worried. She told Clay she's worried about because he's a Pisces. The two of them are worried about James and thinks he's a weirdo because he slept in the Have Not room instead of the HOH (which, you know, is a smart move not to spend the first two weeks isolated from the group).

Becky's a bit of an OCD mess, and its kind of funny to watch. She's constantly cleaning and making faces at the usual messes these slobs leave.

They already have ants everywhere.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

STAC Goat posted:

They already have ants everywhere.

Jesus, that might be a new record.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

sbaldrick posted:

Steve is Ian without Frank and Boogie to help him with his social game and it's a funny disaster.

On top of that he seems like more of an introverted nerd, where Ian was more extroverted which let him be seen as "the nerd" and not "the creep" over time.

So Steve is probably screwed, but Jace is really in the crosshairs for now.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Honestly, the sooner Jason leaves, the better. Two episodes in and I'm already itching to never see him on TV again.

Why do they have to cast gay stereotypes?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Audrey is a paranoid, scary mess. She has crazy eyes.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Retail Slave posted:

Why do they have to cast gay stereotypes?

duh because they need it to be super obvious they casted a gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Tide posted:

Audrey is a paranoid, scary mess. She has crazy eyes.

Audrey is going to be one of two things.

1) Psychotic over-paranoid lunatic who flares out fast because she's chasing shadows.
2) Pot-stirring chaos tornado from hell that just fucks up everyone else's game (please this one).

• Locked thread