Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I make 70k and live paycheck to paycheck, money doesn't go very far imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

killaer posted:

sounds like u have some high upkeep costs. maybe tell us more so we can help u consolidate ur budgeT?

Car/student loans/cell phone, etc.

Plus I'm a barfly, living like norm/cliff/Frazier isn't cheap

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Surprisingly Dope posted:

May I have some.

Yeah, should give out low interest loans to fellow goons, our credit may all be garbage but we're good for it!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Harald posted:

im rich in terms of ideas and the like

Lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Knyteguy posted:

Here's a spreadsheet of BFC Goons:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ZMSjTLKriXTFsE9Hk73TIQF7UrIGrFkVZe8PbMsmTA/edit#gid=1466705772

And the accompanying thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3696090

The richest in that spreadsheet has a net worth of 3.79 million. There's also a few BFCers flipping lambos and stuff.

My pitiful net worth:

Just had a baby so May didn't look so hot since we paid off all the hospital bills. Getting out of debt is such a loving slog.

My net worth is $-94000 I think. I'm not even rich in ideas like Harald either. :(

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

BV posted:

Does this include people with mortgages? Most people with mortgages are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. And a lot of people have mortgages.

My old boss at DHS was a GS 14 and made 100k+ for 30 years and took out a second mortgage and is now 70 and is 500k in debt. I highly doubt she'll ever pay that off.

Not sure how people become successful like Demonachizer, etc, I'm guessing most are as hosed as I am or worse. Thank god for liquor... on drink #5 now myself.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'm not gay but am willing to learn if anyone wants a worthless house husband. It'd be kind of like a Jefferson D'arcy thing w/o the good looks.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i make a thousand dollars a day working from home. click here to learn how you can too.

Think your link is broken, would like to know more. I want to get rich, and quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

its actually really easy, back when i was doing my internship at goldman sachs we used to joke about the suckers living paycheck to paycheck. basicly wage slaves to the man (me, as it turns out)

anywhos i started my own hedge fund and people basically give me huge bags of money to invest for them. my trading algorithm basically does all the work for me. so i spend my days sailing or hunting human beings for sport.

Trap sprung. I would've willing paid tens of dollars for this advice, gonna start giving same advice and charge people money for it.

• Locked thread