Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
kinda similar to bleeding out of a major artery or so ive heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

Glory hole hog Tom Caserta produced, directed, edited, and stars in Club Mandom 1, an intense anonymous blowjob video that focuses on uncut cocks. Club Mandom is subtitled Blue Collar Cheese Factory because Caserta doesn't merely suck dicks with foreskin he relishes and savors the cheesy schlongs of working men. This ain't no pristine suck flick. Everything that comes along with the extra flop of skin that covers a penis head is highlighted here and it's explicit. Each and every one of the scenes features lots and lots of smegma—gooey, creamy flecks of cock junk that clings to each penis like wet popcorn. Caserta ceremonially sniffs, licks, and eats the cheese before swallowing bone, which is no mean feat considering how large each of these men are.

The anonymity of a dirty back room is sustained throughout the video, as we never see any of the faces of Caserta's men. We are only given swatches of dirty denim, a bit of flannel, or a cropped view of leather through the glory hole. The little we see indicates that these are some rough, hard working guys. Some must do seriously physical work because the amount of smegma on their cocks is astounding.

The first man wears green overalls. The echo-laden voiceover (in which Caserta plays both sucker and suckee throughout) tells us that this guy's an auto mechanic. Mechanic man tweaks his nipples and pulls on his girthy pud. Caserta, with a trim beard and a baseball cap, appears in the frame and drops to his knees. Mechanic man slides his enormous dong through the glory hole for Caserta to worship. He pushes the cock to his nostrils and inhales. He then pulls back the foreskin and smears the dozens of globs of smegma across the shaft. He swallows mechanic man's meat. Cheese slides along the length of his cock and Caserta works to gobble up every morsel. Ev@GayAnimeDad: Actually the reason that I'm still single is that it's the special ability of my stand, 「Owner of a Lonely Heart」entually, after some pseudo-trippy kaleidoscope effects and lots and lots of voiceover babble, mechanic man dumps his jizz on Caserta's chest. Next, Caserta services a man in tight jeans who has an entire city of smegma living under his hood. Like dozens of maggots in a dumpster this guy's cheese obscures his shiny stick.

That is until Caserta gulps it down his throat, teeth to shaved pubes, licking up every bit. Amazingly, this scene has much more cheese play than the others, though all have plenty, believe me. Caserta drinks down the curds of at least four more cocks before Club Mandom 1 comes to an end. If this tape sounds a little severe for you, there's always Club Mandom 2, an oral celebration of funk-free, circumcised packages.
Thanks for spoiling Jurassic World for me rear end in a top hat

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

Cumming quickly does sound nice. You wouldnt have to wait as long from the moment you got a boner until you got to the good part of the blowjob: cumming

if you aren't circumcised you have twice as many nerves in your penis and will enjoy the blowjob much more while being able to enjoy it for longer, it's nice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
anyone ever dump their nutts into a fat girl's vagina? always wondered what that must feel but i have no way of knowing...ive seen/known plenty of above average looking men who seem happy to do so on the reg so there has to be something to it (and no they arent black :serious:). are they super aggressive in the sack? is it some deep dark fntasy that stems from being beat up by a burly gurl during recess? inquiring minds want to know

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
feels completely unique, op. there's nothing that it is "like"

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

anyone ever dump their nutts into a fat girl's vagina? always wondered what that must feel but i have no way of knowing...ive seen/known plenty of above average looking men who seem happy to do so on the reg so there has to be something to it (and no they arent black :serious:). are they super aggressive in the sack? is it some deep dark fntasy that stems from being beat up by a burly gurl during recess? inquiring minds want to know

They might like the girl

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

They're terrible in the sack, c'mon get real.

I bet that fat girl with no flexibility or stamina is a tiger in the sack rowr sweat for me baby yeah

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!

Stoic Commie posted:

yeah you love to ask GBS questions, sit back, and read the hilarious results, it's your thing. and that is kind of what getting sucked off feels like for the rest of us, like what asking GBS questions feels like for you.

:tvtropes:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Sorta like getting your pussy eaten but not quite

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Like someone put your dick in their mouth.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's like she's trying to do something nice, but as soon as your dick is in her mouth, you're seven years old again in your incarcerated mother's childhood sundress and your grandfather is inbetween your legs and you want to start screaming. You want to kill him, but it's not him, it's her and he's already dead, and you can't tell her about this because the statute of limitation on murder doesn't exist and you're from a shithole state where 10 is considered an adult so you can't tell anyone ever and then you realize that you've stopped breathing this whole time and your dick is a soft pink worm crawling up into your body and everything is ruined.

At least, that's what I've heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's like she's trying to do something nice, but as soon as your dick is in her mouth, you're seven years old again in your incarcerated mother's childhood sundress and your grandfather is inbetween your legs and you want to start screaming. You want to kill him, but it's not him, it's her and he's already dead, and you can't tell her about this because the statute of limitation on murder doesn't exist and you're from a shithole state where 10 is considered an adult so you can't tell anyone ever and then you realize that you've stopped breathing this whole time and your dick is a soft pink worm crawling up into your body and everything is ruined.

At least, that's what I've heard.

wow this is some terrible writing lol what are you trying to write a novel or something

• Locked thread