Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobra-Commander
Jun 15, 2015
I hear you on that note brother,our time is soon around the corner to run this bitch again and this time its gonna be forever and ever amen we gonna put the love back in this world cause its a heartless place we living in rite now ,girl wearing pants,eating pussy,thinking its cool to be dikes,cause t.v programs they asses, now thinking they run the show ,thats cause the fake law is on they side thats gonna change soon, once Babylon is up in flames and God law's take effect ...and then we will have world peace and true freedom with no borders between me and my brothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
This quote from the smoking gun is interesting.

quote:

Following the dismissal of Dolezal’s lawsuit (and the Court of Appeals decision), she was ordered to reimburse Howard for a “Bill of Costs” totaling $2728.50. During the case, she was also ordered to pay the university nearly $1000 in connection with an “obstructive and vexatious” court filing that sought to improperly delay her examination by an independent doctor.

This is unclear. I wonder if this means that instead of taking a qualifying exam she filed a lawsuit?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well, she looks black to me.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
BY JOVE THAT ALABASTER HARLOT'S BLOOD IS PURE ARYAN AND I WILL NOT ABIDE MONGREL LUST OR ADULATION AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH

-OP

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jun 16, 2015

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Helical Nightmares posted:

This quote from the smoking gun is interesting.

This is unclear. I wonder if this means that instead of taking a qualifying exam she filed a lawsuit?

No, she sued Howard University for discrimination based on her being pregnant* and was trying to claim medical damages (I suppose her position was the mean old school made her have a miscarriage or something) and the court required an independent doctor examination as part of the deposition process (I think?) and she filed some vexatious bullshit (this means it pissed off the judge) so that's why she was fined.

*she was also suing for other poo poo but that was the pertinent bit

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jun 16, 2015

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Wow. That is a lot more interesting and devious. Thanks for the analysis.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

the last thread was better it had chris christies bizzare rants about reality tv celebrities

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
you're more than welcome to link the post.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

I'm convinced this lady had a mental breakdown after her parents adopted a couple of black children. She had an identity crisis and this is all a misguided attempt to somehow please her parents.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
and it has nothing at all to do with trying to obtain a bunch of free poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725449&pagenumber=25&perpage=40#post446576403

quote:

This.

This story is endlessly amusing to me because of the squirming and mental/philosophical contortion it is leading to among "indentity politics liberals" as dethkon calls them. Especially so because of the timing. Normal boring rear end republican voting middle Americans really actually do not care at all about Bruce Jenner becoming a woman. We harbor no ill will, we basically (1) heard about it, (2) though "that's odd," and (3) immediately proceeded to move on with our lives. But we weren't allowed to, because annoying loving American liberals would not shut the gently caress up about it. Parading her around, hailing her as a "hero," wall-to-wall coverage and commentary over this bull-poo poo non-story for one purpose - to rub our noses in it for their own enjoyment, because they actually believe all of their own horse-poo poo about us being horrible, awful, hateful people.

Then in the ultimate case of cosmic justice, these annoying shits IMMEDIATELY get hit with this story, and are faced with the lose-lose choice of having to make fools of themselves by either (a) doing a complete 180 and making all the opposite arguments and deriding all their own positions they just spent weeks spouting at us, or (b) actually defending this deranged lunatic.

I find it all hilarious.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SHARTING BEAR posted:

I'm convinced this lady had a mental breakdown after her parents adopted a couple of black children. She had an identity crisis and this is all a misguided attempt to somehow please her parents.

Nah. Genetic sociopath.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

:yikes:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

God I wish Patrice O'neal was still alive.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
  • All of them

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart
Michael Jackson was transracial before it was cool

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Pyromancer posted:

Michael Jackson was transracial before it was cool

he was touching children before he started bleaching so it doesn't count

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
yo it's your boy chet haze i may have grown up in beverly hills with a millionaire famous daddy but Im the realest dig?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
*outraged twitter post about how cops didn't beat her up despite her clearly telling them she's black*

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Roy posted:

*outraged twitter post about how cops didn't beat her up despite her clearly telling them she's black*

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Flo Cytometer posted:

he was touching children before he started bleaching so it doesn't count

I don't think that gets cool anytime soon, so he did that before it was cool too

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Pyromancer posted:

I don't think that gets cool anytime soon, so he did that before it was cool too

they were mostly white kids tho talk about a lack of diversity

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
This lady is dumb and an rear end in a top hat, but there's no scientifically meaningful definition of black, and plenty of black people look whiter.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Wait a minute. This is after she got the scholarship to Howard because she claimed she was beaten with a whip and submitted african american art? :psyduck:

Literally playing both sides of the field. Breathtaking. :golfclap:

It's true, white people really are masters of innovation

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
she really needs to be hired by the cia for clandestine ops

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I thought it was gonna be something from the actual egg-shaped governor himself, not some crazed egg-shaped goon ranting about liberals from his basement

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It's funny to see some transgendered people attack the transracial thing using the same logic and phrases people use to attack transgenders.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Mostly who cares. But a little part of me wonders if there was at least one guy in the office like in the old Chicken Boo bits on the Animaniacs, who was walking around going "What's wrong with you people? She's clearly a giant chicken with crimped hair and a spray tan".

Because seriously, she looks like she's supposed to be a one note joke character in a Wayans brothers movie.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Does that make the Spokane NAACP segregated, since she left?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Identity politics is a plot by the elite to make leftist politics a joke in this country. Congrats retards, you fell for it defending disgusting mentally ill trannys and transblacks

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

actually OP she's black

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
That bitch is white

And shes loving crazy

Hth

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
I'm Black Ya'll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Scalding Coffee posted:

Does that make the Spokane NAACP segregated, since she left?

Nah I'm sure they have other black people in it.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao @ far left at this rate I can see myself yelling about liberals when I'm 30

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

Holding my breath and I'm playing for keeps.
If this is part of a secret plan to slowly make it socially acceptable to tell trans-anything to gently caress off then where do I sign on?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

She's exactly as much black as Bruce is woman, I wonder what award ESPN will give her.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

SorePotato posted:

Lmao @ far left at this rate I can see myself yelling about liberals when I'm 30

you're yelling about liberals right now, hon

FluffyDice posted:

If this is part of a secret plan to slowly make it socially acceptable to tell trans-anything to gently caress off then where do I sign on?

https://www.gop.com/accounts/register/

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

burritolingus posted:

It's funny to see some transgendered people attack the transracial thing using the same logic and phrases people use to attack transgenders.

Transracial is already a thing and it's wildly different from the cosplay this crazy woman has been using as the basis for fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
all this language, transgender, transracial, liberal, millenial, etc... why not just call yourself a fag and get it over with

• Locked thread