Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Rachel Dolezal is not black—by lineage or lifelong experience—yet I find her deceptions less troubling than the vexed criteria being used to exclude her.

what
cultural, uh, desync, i think. nobody understands anyone else, society itself falls apart, it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

raditts posted:

Just to make sure nobody thinks I came up with that

yes, how "unexpected," she is a real dialogue trendsetter

I guess I can understand how she passed for black in Spokane, Washington which sounds like the kind of place where people have never actually seen a black person, but how she passed all the way through Howard University is the real mystery. I think it must have been some kind of extreme "emperor's new clothes" situation where she thought she was fooling everyone and everyone knew but nobody wanted to be the first to say anything.
universities are poo poo, hth

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

Let's get real. Cops are never going to stop killing civilians regardless of color.
it's natural selection; if a cop can get away with violence, there is demand for violence. if there is demand for violence, the supply ain't goin' nowhere

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a bunch of old whites approve of a minstrel act and their houseniggers agree

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"i have a black friend called oprah, you might have heard of her, and she is an authority on racial relations. here's her opinion about this,"

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"theses peoples are behaving this way, have sympathym, if imitates them maybe get pulbic perception on my side, use leverage for attentoin and profit" -an entitled sociopath

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

What race is an african
swedish

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
attention prostitute; no way to win but ignore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Not sure why we should have to discriminate against anyone to be honest including the lady in the articles?

Let her be what she wants to be, its really none of our business.
she wants to be the center of attention and is being given what she wants, what's the problem exactly

• Locked thread