Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

so who posted the poo poo on facebook then if the retard goblin was in on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

ahh ok the article says gollum posted the poo poo after dickweed killed her mom

makes total sense

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

cram me sideways posted:

never visit the ozarks

hahahah you think that's bad you havent seen poo poo.

we have this word 'boogan' which describes people who you look at and think 'this person has gotta be homeless' but they aren't because the cost of living is so loving cheap here. even if you don't know how to bathe or talk the meth head next door doesn't care

im not talking about poor people im talking straight up non functional members of society. its great though cause the cops spend all their time breaking up fights and stopping people from breaking into convenience stores high on meth so they really don't give a poo poo about you or your gaggle of minority friends cause they're constantly 5 minutes away from someone committing a felony

the rate of property crimes here is loving ridiculous but its literally all idiot methheads and people who don't know how to think trying to steal back poo poo that someone else stole from them or stealing hubcaps or anything copper that isn't nailed down. its truly amazing that these people are desperate enough to commit serious crimes and don't even try to execute them properly

nigga crab pollock fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 16, 2015

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
the criminal mastermind mailed himself the bloody knife so's authorities wouldn't find it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

cram me sideways posted:

the criminal mastermind mailed himself the bloody knife so's authorities wouldn't find it

sadly his confusion became apparent when somebody found his original album masters buried in the back yard

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

nigga crab pollock posted:

hahahah you think that's bad you havent seen poo poo.

we have this word 'boogan' which describes people who you look at and think 'this person has gotta be homeless' but they aren't because the cost of living is so loving cheap here. even if you don't know how to bathe or talk the meth head next door doesn't care

im not talking about poor people im talking straight up non functional members of society. its great though cause the cops spend all their time breaking up fights and stopping people from breaking into convenience stores high on meth so they really don't give a poo poo about you or your gaggle of minority friends cause they're constantly 5 minutes away from someone committing a felony

it's been a while since i set foot in springfield. but trust me, i grew up in a boogantown and i'm grateful every day i loving escaped it

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

also admitted to being the boyfriend of a toothless grown up zombaby

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

a large trout posted:

also admitted to being the boyfriend of a toothless grown up zombaby

at least he gettin he dick wet!!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I would rather have sex with a jagged piece of pavement

also why is it dressed like a toddler in the first picture

this reality is a nightmare

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

the guy was found jerkin his dick in a mcdonalds, also

http://www.waukeshanow.com/news/203641691.html

we've all done this. just admit it.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I like to put a 10 piece mcnugget in my pants beforehand to get things warmed up

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

at least he gettin he dick wet!!

I imagine it's less like getting his dick wet than it is sticking his dick in a swamp that is also an EPA superfund site.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I really feel more like they need a witcher than they do a prosecutor

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

a large trout posted:

I really feel more like they need a witcher than they do a prosecutor

lol

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think people would have missed less if the thread was titled something like, OMG psycho just gloated on victim's FB (facebook) about MKRT (murder kidnapping rape torture)

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

How is this funny? gently caress off.

Is this directed at me? I don't find anything funny about it all. I just never saw a murder actively posting on the deceased's Facebook before.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Still don't know what's going on myself, is this about that fat woman who was on American idol a few years ago??? :confused:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

pretty sure that haggard old woman you're thinking of was a brit

these people are full blooded american sweatstained trash

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Editor's note: Warning, A screenshot from a Facebook page contains a derogatory term.

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
What even?

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

Is the daughter the one on the right or the left?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

better not say report something with the word "bitch" lest a parent have to actually have a discussion with their child

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it's the civil war vet on the left

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
i guess the "prayer page" didnt work out so well :chord:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
holy poo poo, this is really stupid

retitle thread to "literal retard and figurative retard commit murder, give themselves away with 2 states head start"

that might be too long to fit in the title character limit

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol if you've been murdered. just lol

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

not only did the prayer page not work it did the opposite

momma done got kilt and jason bright there done done it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sweet Tea posted:

lol if you've been murdered. just lol

loving nubs. If you can't sense ambushes and assassination attempts you are human garbage. I've thwarted several attempts against myself this week alone.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

So the tard/crip daughter and some other slack jawed yokel killed the mom and then posted on Facebook about it?

I still can't tell who's who in the picture, they both look about 50 years old.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kuato posted:

If you can't sense ambushes and assassination attempts you are human garbage

literally roflmao

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
So this is the Behavior that Reddit was talking about when they banned FatPeopleHate!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I don't blame the daughter. If my mother forced me to fake being a retard in a wheelchair, I'd think hard and might act on having her murdered.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
praise jesus (proceeds to powerfully exist in the most unchristianlike manner)

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Nostratic posted:

So the tard/crip daughter and some other slack jawed yokel killed the mom and then posted on Facebook about it?

I still can't tell who's who in the picture, they both look about 50 years old.
the mother obviously didn't have a good spymaster. lmao her daughter was probably appointed spymaster. i bet she had the ambitious trait

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Uranium 235 posted:

the mother obviously didn't have a good spymaster. lmao her daughter was probably appointed spymaster. i bet she had the ambitious trait

Lol now she's got Kinslayer, bye bye dynasty

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Cumslut1895 posted:

I'm glad we're all making fun of this funny thing that happened

it's definitely funny

not sure it's ha-ha funny

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

quote:

The bizarre case took another turn on Tuesday morning when Greene County Sheriff Jim Arnott announced at a press conference that the daughter, Gypsy R. Blancharde -- who friends and neighbors believed to be disabled -- can walk without assistance and the family has been running a long financial fraud scheme.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/16/daughter-boyfriend-charged-murder-dee-dee-blancharde/28803189/

haha god drat

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
i think the vegas mom shooting has this one beat, but it's still pretty good as far as retard murders go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Adventure Pigeon posted:

i think the vegas mom shooting has this one beat, but it's still pretty good as far as retard murders go

you could say I'm a connoisseur of retard murders, a real spastic death buff

• Locked thread