Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Get off the stage you garbage human being ha ha ha

good morning gbs how do you feel about Kanye WEst-Kardashian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
kanye makes good music. kim kardashian's rear end is too big

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hes cool op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I haven't liked any of kanye's most newest stuff but i liked his old stuff and the kardassians (lol) are insufferable assholes

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Late registration is a sweet album.

wormsauce
Oct 30, 2005

I see that big ole dick you got
Kanye blows and is bad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Kanye is good, op is bad

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Kanye West actually makes pretty decent music, and that is all that matters. As long as you are good at your professional field or study, nothing else matters about your private or personal life. At all. Nothing at all. Your entire worth as a human is based on how many burgers you can flip.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
He sold his soul to the devil. He said it was a bad deal. I haven't liked any of his poo poo since that song power. He's a pretty awful human being.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

tvayisnihyaami posted:

kim kardashian's rear end is too big

no loving way

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

not sure if I've heard anything from kanye but I hear he's an rear end

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Kanye is good, op is bad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was saying kan-boo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

lonesomedwarf posted:

i was saying kan-boo

u r a good poster u kno

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
My aunt calls him kane west and her favorite kane west album is MBDTF. She had good tastes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

thathonkey posted:

My aunt calls him kane west and her favorite kane west album is MBDTF. She had good tastes

r u sure she isn't talking about the WWE superstar?

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

thathonkey posted:

MBDTF is up there on many a list of best music ever made, so yeah.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Done care much one way or the other myself :shrug:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Libelous Slander posted:

u r a good poster u kno

we are friends now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I wonder if Jay Z gets pangs of regret for being consistently outdone by Kanye. West is doing inventive new things and making increasingly good music meanwhile Jay is still talking about slinging rock and generally coming up short in his creative efforts.

epoch.
Jul 24, 2007

When people say there is too much violence in my books, what they are saying is there is too much reality in life.

tvayisnihyaami posted:

kanye makes good music. kim kardashian's rear end is too big

two false statements in a single post, bravo

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

hes good at music, says what he is thinking and as a result is portrayed by establishment media as a clown to stop people taking him seriously when he talks about systematic race and class inequalities and also he likes big booty

ps george bush doesnt care about black people

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Toadvine posted:

I wonder if Jay Z gets pangs of regret for being consistently outdone by Kanye. West is doing inventive new things and making increasingly good music meanwhile Jay is still talking about slinging rock and generally coming up short in his creative efforts.

Doubtful. Maybe if he werent incredibly rich and successful anyway.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

thathonkey posted:

Doubtful. Maybe if he werent incredibly rich and successful anyway.

Yea maybe, or maybe creative types aren't purely chasing fame and fortune despite what he claims.

Feeling your creativity stagnate is very hard to deal with as an artist. It helps to be powerfully rich, but I seriously doubt he doesn't notice his waning creative output.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Is it racist to not like Kanye West?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Depends

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Windows 98 posted:

for now, but he gonna come out as trans-white any day now

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Op is gay

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
hes a good producer and a bad rapper. his lyrics are really bad.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

OP is a bear, after all.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
trolling your child by naming it North was pretty low imo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I am not kidding I dont know a single kanye song by name

can someone recommend me his best songs or something I wanna see if Im justified in not liking him

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
kanye west haters have become far more obnoxious than kanye could ever be

~*~gaze into the abyss~*~

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
says some funny poo poo but takes himself way too seriously its like dude youre rich calm down

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Say what you will about Kanye, but he made Bush feel bad when thousands of dead soldiers couldn't.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Knight posted:

Say what you will about Kanye, but he made Bush feel bad when thousands of dead soldiers couldn't.

lol if you thought he was listening to a black dude who wasnt colin powell and even then

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
No seriously

quote:

Bush went on, "He called me a racist. And I didn't appreciate it then. I don't appreciate it now. It's one thing to say, 'I don't appreciate the way he's handled his business.' It's another thing to say, 'This man's a racist.' I resent it, it's not true."
The interview was to promote Bush's new book, Decision Points. Lauer read aloud a piece of the book, in which Bush calls the moment "an all-time low" and pointed out another in which Bush tells his wife that it was the worst moment of his presidency. Bush writes, "I faced a lot of criticism as president. I didn't like hearing people claim that I lied about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction or cut taxes to benefit the rich. But the suggestion that I was racist because of the response to Katrina represented an all-time low."
Bush told Lauer, "Yeah. I still feel that way as you read those words. I felt 'em when I heard 'em, felt 'em when I wrote 'em, and I felt 'em when I'm listening to 'em."
http://pitchfork.com/news/40587-george-w-bush-calls-kanye-west-katrina-diss-the-worst-moment-of-his-presidency/

Knight fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 16, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alan Smithee posted:

lol if you thought he was listening to a black dude who wasnt colin powell and even then

yeah pretty sure powell warned him about like body armor and troop levels and poo poo and bush was all just dododoo gonna invade iraq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
kanye is retarded and has no talent, yikes

• Locked thread