Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Fed employees fill out form SF-86 to give their gross secrets so they can't get blackmailed over them. They recently got stolen by China but whatever

here's a list of appeals of people applying for national security clearance:

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial/

There are good ones:

Applicant had seven delinquent debts totaling approximately $28,000. One creditor cannot locate any delinquent debt and Applicant awaits a response for another creditor. He has paid the other five debts. The record evidence is sufficient to mitigate or extenuate the negative security implications stemming from his financial considerations. However, Applicant set fire to his home resulting in the death of his wife and stepdaughter. The record evidence is insufficient to mitigate or extenuate the negative security implications related to his criminal conduct. Clearance is denied.

family burned, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the governemnt is good and looks out for us (:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I'd love to see these for the TSA agents...does it say anything if they lied about graduating high school

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Govt contractors fill them out too and they lost my poo poo to the yellow menace and I'm pissed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The USA assassinated the elected president of Congo and replaced him with an authoritarian military dictator. Same for other countries in S. America, Africa, and the Middle East.

We helped fund and provided logistical support for Operation Condor resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent people at the hands of right wing death squads in S. America.

The CIA kidnapped and performed secret medical experiments on innocent people, often US citizens, leaving them permanently brain damaged and disabled. They did this to provide research data for MKULTRA, their mind control and brainwashing experiment program. They also dosed unwitting people with high amounts of LSD to see what would happen, resulting in at least one death that we know about.

quote:

His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions. His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 16, 2015

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Govt contractors fill them out too and they lost my poo poo to the yellow menace and I'm pissed.

the chinese dont care how many cocks you stuffed in your mouth at once.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

The government is filled with old white rich people

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the head of the worlds premiere election rigging organization based in us intelligence later became president and then bafflingly his vastly unqualified son also became president twice both times with mysterious circumstances pertaining to counts of the popular vote
look out 2016 here comes jeb and we dont know how all those california ballots got dumped in the pacific

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

I cant wait to suck on my daddy's big hairy ballsack!

Why are you still here?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

the chinese dont care how many cocks you stuffed in your mouth at once.

I beg to differ

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rich white faglord posted:

Why are you still here?

why would I leave I've got my very own forums stalker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot