Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
its what a hamburger's all about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
twice as good and half the price of 5 guys its true

also a drive thru

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
an in n out burger consists of me and ur dad as the bread and ur mom as the meat

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

an in n out burger consists of me and ur dad as the bread and ur mom as the meat

hehe

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

lovely burger lovely fries delusional Californians what's not to hate

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

in and out isn't a hamburger op it's a sex move the ol in and out plop that on a bun and wrap it up real dandy mmm mmm my sexbuds are oozing with saliva op mmm can't wait for the ol in and out to grace my lips mm i'm pre-in and outing right now mmm can't wait for for it to get squished in my mouth i just chew it and stash it in the cheeks don't swallow just let the digestive flora and fauna of my gape hole slowly decompose to the bites to wet dust

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

hemophilia posted:

lovely burger lovely fries delusional Californians what's not to hate

The burgers are OK, but the buns are lovely. And the fries are an abomination upon all mankind.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

social vegan posted:

in and out isn't a hamburger op it's a sex move the ol in and out plop that on a bun and wrap it up real dandy mmm mmm my sexbuds are oozing with saliva op mmm can't wait for the ol in and out to grace my lips mm i'm pre-in and outing right now mmm can't wait for for it to get squished in my mouth i just chew it and stash it in the cheeks don't swallow just let the digestive flora and fauna of my gape hole slowly decompose to the bites to wet dust

pls post more erotic in n out fiction ITT, goons

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that's how they get you you think you're going for the in and out but you're getting what a hamburger's all about what happened to truth in advertising do you know how hard it is to digest a burg with a surging 4 incher mamma mia pappa pia

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wendys is just as good imo and cheaper

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

the word wendys reminds me of the gay cheese wallace and gromit say and eat and oh ya buddy i'm gonna trust some loving brits MADE OF CLAY they aren't even real lol at you being fooled by claymation

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

let me gues you go get a "burger" at wendys with some crackers and a wittle spot o' tea and then go and hang out with pengu and sled down a mountain lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it'd be pretty neato to have an underdeveloped brain and think claymation was real lol you must get a kick out of blockbuster exclusive n64 game clayfighter 63 1/3 you watch it and think it's real like it's mortal kombat or dead or alive lol!

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
square patties r for ppl who are bad at eating

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mom telling you to study for the big biology test and you tell mom don't worry timmy the retarded dentist elf and cornelius and rudolph the reindeer are gonna magic the answers into my brain about the urethra during the tEST!!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont think it is cheaper...in n out is surprisingly cheap

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
ive found you can eat for free at wendys if you have an inside connection working there who can give you a ton of sauce, even though they are jewish as gently caress about their sauce. then you just resell each sauce container for a quarter a pop until required monetary funds for your meal are obtained

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

andrewhuntley posted:

ive found you can eat for free at wendys if you have an inside connection working there who can give you a ton of sauce, even though they are jewish as gently caress about their sauce. then you just resell each sauce container for a quarter a pop until required monetary funds for your meal are obtained

this is the IRS lemme see ur w2/1099 bud

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what does it mean to be jewish about your sauce? you make your sauce while eating bagels and talking funny?

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

social vegan posted:

what does it mean to be jewish about your sauce? you make your sauce while eating bagels and talking funny?

oy bey!!!!

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
In n out is good. Fries are bad though. Animal style fries is the only way. Their shakes are really really good though. I don't usually get shakes but at in n out hell yeah

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

it means i use my cunning wit to turn a profit on an item given out for free, otherwise known as "yahweh's finacial deceit"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

andrewhuntley posted:

it means i use my cunning wit to turn a profit on an item given out for free, otherwise known as "yahweh's finacial deceit"

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
is good. wendys is also good.

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

andrewhuntley posted:

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Squashy Nipples posted:

And the fries are an abomination upon all mankind.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

social vegan posted:

its like when racial/ethnicl/national etc groups go overboard living up to their own stereotypes because thats how they identify themselves in society or something like that

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

unterdude posted:

its what a hamburger's all about!

also your mom

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Utah didn't get a in and out for a very long time. When some folks opened up a burger joint called chadders. That pissed in and out so much they came to utah and ran chadders out of business.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

in n out is really good

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Whenever i drive down to florida i always stop by for a hamburger at in and out

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!
nazi jew lover faggots stuff every in n out burger with pages from the bible. delicious.

their fries aren't very controversial.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Eat that burger with fries well done(extra fried and crispy) and a milkshake. Awesome

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
no onion please, oh dang a giant onion slice in my sandwich great

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gbaby posted:

u fucker onions are awesome

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gbaby posted:

but... it actually is great :confused:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hey man, us california goons are just as fat, and therefore just as capable of determining the quality of a fast food burger.
And in-and-out is a pretty good fast food burger.
Although if you are lucky enough to have a Habit burger within driving distance, skip the INO And the five boys and just enjoy that
I suspect Habit stole innnooo 's business model and just used better beef amd slightly biggerpatties.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i heard 5 guys was better from a reliable source that said he and 4 other guys were going to kill you if you ever post that kind of bullshit again. these are serious. loving. guys.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Here's a tip to all you easterners, nobody on the west coast actually likes in-n-out. We just tell you it's good to make fun of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
in n out ok

jackin box good

Whataburger great

backyard burger god tier

• Locked thread