Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Rookie mistake. Everybody thinks you're a douche. No, they aren't polarizing the clouds or mist or whatever the gently caress, they dont make you look cool period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wear sunglasses pretty much anytime i am outside including night. I am the protodouche

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
my doctor told me to, he said i have really pussy irises or whatever and that i should always wear SPF sunglasses even when it's cloudy :/

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha.

Oh wait no, cloud to butt made that joke, not you.

sorry op, that laugh is not for you.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have those spring loaded sunglasses installed in my face like the guy from deus ex

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I wear blindfolds at all times.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

sometimes its cloudy but theres lots of diffuse light around which somehow irritates my eyes more than direct sunlight so I would like to

but then I remember I am not a blues brother, and thus not allowed

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Son of Rodney posted:

sometimes its cloudy but theres lots of diffuse light around which somehow irritates my eyes more than direct sunlight so I would like to

but then I remember I am not a blues brother, and thus not allowed

eat better food with vitamins in it. since you soudn extremely deficient, eat some carrots to give yourself a little boost in the mean time

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Of course. Fallout says they give me +1 Perception.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
what is glare OP are u dumb or what

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Rookie mistake. Everybody thinks you're a douche. No, they aren't polarizing the clouds or mist or whatever the gently caress, they dont make you look cool period.
Dont you know that clouds trap UV radiation and therefor on cloudy days your eyes need even more protection.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
if im inside somewhere yeah

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I wear sunglasses a lot. It's fashion

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

yeah b/c i'm high af

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Paper Diamonds posted:

Dont you know that clouds trap UV radiation and therefor on cloudy days your eyes need even more protection.

eat carrots

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I used to wear sunglasses a lot when it was sunny, but then my eyes got used to being in constant shade all the time or something because I couldn't even go outside when it was cloudy without them.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Paper Diamonds posted:

I think you mean they magnify UV rays. They don't trap them.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

What am I a loving rabbit?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

yeah b/c i'm high af

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Yes of course. They protect against UV and I'd rather have healthy eyes than impress judgemental assholes aka the op.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

notZaar posted:

Yes of course. They protect against UV and I'd rather have healthy eyes than impress judgemental assholes aka the op.

My god.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Yes, I don't like making eye contact with the poor or ugly, I find that they read way too much into it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Yes, I don't like making eye contact with the poor or ugly, I find that they read way too much into it.
What do you do around mirrors then?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

so am I going blind or is being sensitive to passive sunrays normal

i need to know for a friend

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
I don't. I wear eye patch. That way I look way cooler.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, ill stop because i now know its wrong. whats the goon approved times to wear sunglasses?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
The sun is the enemy of the fair-skinned and photosensitive.
It is always there, waiting.
Even when obscured by clouds it waits, so very patiently -- smugly.
Pointing a light gun at my eyes.
A gun that fires knifey tendrils that bore into my brain.

One day I will blow up the sun and you sunglassists will all be sorry.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
I have a condition where a certain degree or angle of sunlight makes me sneeze. This also happens on cloudy days, because the clouds don't stop whatever band of light it is that makes me sneeze. I only wear sunglasses to keep myself from sneezing every time I turn my head towards the south.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

I have a condition where a certain degree or angle of sunlight makes me sneeze. This also happens on cloudy days, because the clouds don't stop whatever band of light it is that makes me sneeze. I only wear sunglasses to keep myself from sneezing every time I turn my head towards the south.

lol I'm glad my body doesn't have stupid genes like this

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

The only time I wear sunglasses is when I'm really hungover

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

I think you mean they magnify UV rays. They don't trap them.

WHATEVER

*puts on Ray-Bans*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Paper Diamonds posted:

WHATEVER

*puts on Ray-Bans*

I cannot believe I've not realized ray-ban literally means bans rays. I always thought this was just some brand name from a guy named ray ban.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

I cannot believe I've not realized ray-ban literally means bans rays. I always thought this was just some brand name from a guy named ray ban.
Raymond Banstein

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I paid an arm and a leg for those sunglasses from book of Eli so wear them even when I go to sleep to get my money's worth

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Paper Diamonds posted:

Raymond Banstein

Of course the jews aren't satisfied with just banishing the christian god, but the aztecs as well.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i wear them so people cant see that my eyes are redder than the devils dick

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

yeah b/c i'm high af

this guy gets it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my eyes are strong as diamonds

Adbot