Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I threw my hat into the orphan pool, and if I don't get picked up then no real loss for me. I got a lot on my plate at the moment so I'd rather just be told what needs to be programmed or whatever someone needs me for.

lets see... for Local Color I could have done something for family-heritage and go Polish like Pirogi-simulator; which honestly could double for GrandmaGames, though that's the only thing off the top of my head. Otherwise I could see what fun I could drum up to make a game that represents Detroit somehow.

GrandmaGames just write themselves honestly; I still have 2 of them so I got lots of sources to draw inspiration from. got one of my grandmas to play a bit of A Link Between Worlds for a few seconds :3:

Critical Omission is my game from last year I don't really know what I would do for that, good thing I am just looking to help someone else's idea then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread