Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thehoax
Feb 23, 2011

Well, then.
Oh man, it's this time of the year again!

So, we will be returning this year again as Team Name Subject To Change. We debuted last year with "You Have To Do Everything" which scored surprisingly high for some reason :v:

We're looking for a game designer/ideas guy so if someone wants in, PM me. No experience needed, just a sense of humor and some dumb/fun ideas. We're based in Poland so there'll be some timezone fuckery involved but we can work it out.

Also, I tried to register on the site, but I never got a confirmation email.
e: nevermind, I'm a dumb and did not see the "resend" link.

thehoax fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jun 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoax
Feb 23, 2011

Well, then.

xzzy posted:

Man, javascript frameworks have come a long way since the last time I looked into them. Thinking of trying out Phaser for this.. anyone got a strong opinion for or against it or any other library?

Seems like a slam dunk for 2d as it looks like it does everything.

I user Phaser for my last year's game and it was a blast. Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, and everything is built in, including physics and whatnot. I'd say go ahead, it's pretty good.

thehoax
Feb 23, 2011

Well, then.

SynthOrange posted:

It keeps getting worse!

Obviously you mean better. It keeps getting better. Please, never stop doing whatever you're doing. It's beautiful.

• Locked thread